Axiom Home Page
Posted By: LT61 New Company buys Speakers for top $$$$$$$!! - 04/01/11 11:37 PM
Hello all,

I have not been posting of late, but I just HAD to tell everyone here about this speaker purchasing web Company I found.

They will pay the full amount you paid for your speakers.....ANY BRAND, ANY CONDITION! They will even send a call tag, and the shipping will be free!
Now anyone who wants to upgrade, or buy new speakers can sell their old ones quick, and for full original price.....plus, you can buy your new speakers anywhere! Here's the web site for those of you wanting to sell your M80's, for example.

www.speakerbuyerpros.com

Larry
Why in the world would they give you the full amount you paid for your speakers, no matter what condition they're in?
Can't access the site via the link.
Probably a virus.
Posted By: bdpf Re: New Company buys Speakers for top $$$$$$$!! - 04/02/11 01:13 AM
Sounds fishy...
Originally Posted By: CatBrat
Probably a virus.

That's what I thought, too. Words in uppercase are quite common in spam.
Reads like a hijacked account sending out spam or something worse (phishing). I won't click on the link.
Hey Cam - you threw me off with your name change! It took me 5 minutes to figure out how I could miss so many posts from someone! I was about to blame it on the Friday night beverage intake. crazy (or maybe still should since it took me that long)
Keep in mind that although Larry doesn't post that frequently, he rarely misses the opportunity to make a very informative one on April 1st.
Tis a very late April Fools day joke.
Originally Posted By: cb919
Hey Cam - you threw me off with your name change! It took me 5 minutes to figure out how I could miss so many posts from someone! I was about to blame it on the Friday night beverage intake. crazy (or maybe still should since it took me that long)

grin

Blame it on the beverage. I've used that scapegoat a couple times smile .
Good one big Lar. smile
© Axiom Message Boards