Axiom Home Page
Posted By: icehawk21 Does Axiom offer a Referral Bonus - 04/21/11 09:33 PM
Fellow Axiomites,

Does Axiom offer a Referral Bonus to existing customers who refer and/or audition Axiom products to future customers who buy based on that referral and/or audition? I've been an Axiom owner for 5 years and have constantly touted their virtues. Just recently, a coworker/friend purchased an Axiom home theater system (In-wall M22, Cabinet VP150, 4 QS8 and EP350) based on my glowing referrals alone. I was going to audition them but he ended up pulling the trigger based on the referral alone.

What is Axiom's policy on this? And if there is a referral bonus, how does one go about securing it? To be honest, my coworker surprised me when he said he purchased them since I thought he wanted to audition them first. But apparently my sales pitch was more than enough to convince him to place the order sound unheard!

Thanks in advance!

Bryan
Posted By: bdpf Re: Does Axiom offer a Referral Bonus - 04/21/11 10:24 PM
AKAIK, when they purchase their system, if they mention your name, you'll get 5% in Axiom $ of the total value they purchased.
Posted By: SirQuack Re: Does Axiom offer a Referral Bonus - 04/21/11 10:37 PM
You could call yourself and mention this Bryan, and most likely Axiom will work with you. Or, your friend could email/call and do the same.
Posted By: MarkSJohnson Re: Does Axiom offer a Referral Bonus - 04/21/11 10:49 PM
I'm not sure if they're still doing it. Henry66 auditioned here, but I never heard anything from Axiom.
Posted By: onn Re: Does Axiom offer a Referral Bonus - 04/21/11 10:51 PM
Just call Axiom and talk to JC and see if you can work something out.
Posted By: Jc Re: Does Axiom offer a Referral Bonus - 04/21/11 11:01 PM
Hi Bryan,
Many thanks for your support ! ! ! It is greatly appreciated and you will be rewarded.

Email me the details at jc@axiomaudio.com. I manage the auditions and the referral bonus.

Have you considered joining the Axiom Super Audition Club ?
Invitation to join the Axiom Super Audition Club
Posted By: jakewash Re: Does Axiom offer a Referral Bonus - 04/22/11 04:18 AM
I know I have missed out on some Axiom bucks recently because I forgot to mention to the auditionee about the program, but not too worried about it, I think I have made about $800 over the years.
Posted By: icehawk21 Re: Does Axiom offer a Referral Bonus - 04/23/11 04:15 AM
JC,

Thanks for the reply! In fact one of the virtues I used to sell my coworker upon Axiom was their phenomenal customer service. In fact, my friend had exchanged emails with Alan and Brent to confirm the best choices for his purchase which, in my opinion, further demonstrates Axioms level of customer service.

JC - I will email you shortly with the details. His speakers are in transit and should arrive shortly and I believe he may have actually spoken to you. I'll share the details in my email reply.

I have considered joining the audition club. Perhaps now I will but with jakewash living in the same city and possessing more knowledge than I do, I'm sure anyone in Calgary looking for a demo would be better served going to his place,

Thanks again,

Bryan

Originally Posted By: Jc
Hi Bryan,
Many thanks for your support ! ! ! It is greatly appreciated and you will be rewarded.

Email me the details at jc@axiomaudio.com. I manage the auditions and the referral bonus.

Have you considered joining the Axiom Super Audition Club ?
Invitation to join the Axiom Super Audition Club

Posted By: jakewash Re: Does Axiom offer a Referral Bonus - 04/23/11 04:19 AM
I am only of benefit if they are looking to hear M80's or M22's, you have M60 and M2 and the VP180 so you should be on the audition list as well. smile
Posted By: icehawk21 Re: Does Axiom offer a Referral Bonus - 04/23/11 04:32 AM
Good point. I also have an EP500 and the Algonquins outside. But no audition I could offer would be complete without your assistance!
Posted By: jakewash Re: Does Axiom offer a Referral Bonus - 04/23/11 03:24 PM
Now that I am working a normal day shift, I am always willing to comeover anytime.
© Axiom Message Boards