Axiom Home Page
Posted By: Ichigo_Kurosaki Axiom FO speakers. - 04/24/11 06:21 PM
Sorry for the question but I wonder, have Axiom terminated the factory outlet or it is just my computer that can´t access the webpage? Probably I must have missed a lot of things since I haven´t logged on Axiom website for months.
Posted By: bdpf Re: Axiom FO speakers. - 04/24/11 06:39 PM
Yeah, the FO has been replaced by the auction site: https://deals.axiomaudio.com/
Posted By: Ichigo_Kurosaki Re: Axiom FO speakers. - 04/24/11 06:51 PM
Thanks! So many changes since last time I logged. There is no outlet factory, no owners club deals. I was considering getting a M3 pair to use on the kitchen but the vynil finish I liked is not available anymore. frown
Posted By: BlueJays1 Re: Axiom FO speakers. - 04/24/11 11:13 PM
Originally Posted By: Ichigo_Kurosaki
Sorry for the question but I wonder, have Axiom terminated the factory outlet or it is just my computer that can´t access the webpage? Probably I must have missed a lot of things since I haven´t logged on Axiom website for months.

Nice to see you posting Ichigo and that you are safe! My thoughts go out to you and all the people of Japan.

Take care bro.
Posted By: terzaghi Re: Axiom FO speakers. - 04/24/11 11:27 PM
What vinyl finish are you wanting?
Posted By: Ichigo_Kurosaki Re: Axiom FO speakers. - 04/25/11 02:35 AM
As said on my other post I am looking for the Burled Walnut, so after e-mailing Axiom, Brent (if I am not mistaken), gave me a negative answer to my question. Guess that I might try getting the samples and check out the other colors. smile
© Axiom Message Boards