Axiom Home Page
Posted By: Wid Artist "Indeed" - 06/04/11 02:40 AM

I thought some of you would like to check out this new release by the group Indeed.

Two of these fellows are my younger cousins. They are super nice kids and very talented. The description on CD Baby pretty much nails the sound. Give these new guys a try, at least a listen.
Posted By: pmbuko Re: Artist "Indeed" - 06/04/11 03:20 AM
I'm usually a sucker for vocal harmonies, but this didn't quite do it for me. Their sound is squeaky clean, but perhaps a little too innocent. Bah. I didn't want to sound like a damn critic, but there it is.

I hope they find enough success to quit their day jobs, though. smile
Posted By: Wid Re: Artist "Indeed" - 06/04/11 03:28 AM
Originally Posted By: pmbuko
I'm usually a sucker for vocal harmonies, but this didn't quite do it for me. Their sound is squeaky clean, but perhaps a little too innocent. Bah. I didn't want to sound like a damn critic, but there it is.

I hope they find enough success to quit their day jobs, though. smile

Understandable, can't see it being for everyone.
Posted By: CatBrat Re: Artist "Indeed" - 06/04/11 12:56 PM
It says recommended if you like the Beatles. Doesn't sound anything like the Beatles to me. It's more of country/folk, or early Donovan sound to me. I like it.
Posted By: merchman Re: Artist "Indeed" - 06/04/11 02:12 PM
Good stuff Wid. Thanks for sharing.
Posted By: MarkSJohnson Re: Artist "Indeed" - 06/04/11 02:58 PM
It's not normally the type of music I listen to, but I like it.

Anyone know what the data rate is for CD Baby MP3s? Or does the artist determine that?
Posted By: Ajax Re: Artist "Indeed" - 06/04/11 10:03 PM
A positive reaction from me. What they are doing is right in my wheelhouse Folk, vocals, . Lots of improvement needed but on the right track, IMHO.

Original songs. YES! Only way to make it. Hard to judge the actual songs with the clips being so short, but I heard some stuff that piqued my interest, and other stuff that had me saying "nope."

Keep going. Keep learning. Keep growing. Good luck to them. It's a tough business.
Posted By: Ya_basta Re: Artist "Indeed" - 06/04/11 11:56 PM
Originally Posted By: MarkSJohnson
Anyone know what the data rate is for CD Baby MP3s? Or does the artist determine that?

Here ya go, Mark. Link.
© Axiom Message Boards