Axiom Home Page
Posted By: Zarak Sony Welcome Back games - 06/06/11 04:37 PM
I know there is a list of games to pick from, but I haven't played any of them and wanted recommendations on what's good before I pick my 2. Any suggestions? I'll check out some online reviews as well.
Posted By: Murph Re: Sony Welcome Back games - 06/06/11 04:58 PM
Little Big Planet is very addictive. It was obviously meant for younger folk but it's challenging enough and quirky enough that adults will enjoy it. It actually requires a partner in some sections so it's a great way to break your significant other into gaming. "Honey, I need help, can you come and run this second cute little rag doll guy around for a minute? I put bunny ears on him, just for you."

InFamous was my other choice based on a friends high recommendations but I have yet to try it. Left it to download last night.
Posted By: terzaghi Re: Sony Welcome Back games - 06/06/11 05:03 PM
Dead nation is very fun. I downloaded infamous as well but haven't played it yet. I already have little big planet so that was off the list but it is a fun game.

My vote is for little big planet, infamous, or dead nation... pick 2 of those 3 and you will be happy.
Posted By: oldskoolboarder Re: Sony Welcome Back games - 06/06/11 06:38 PM
Dead Nation and inFamous. Already had LBP which is a GREAT game.
Posted By: Murph Re: Sony Welcome Back games - 06/06/11 06:51 PM

Posted By: Zarak Re: Sony Welcome Back games - 06/07/11 01:03 AM
Thanks all. Just read a review of all of them and based on the article as well as the feedback here I think I'll go for Little Big Planet and Infamous.
Posted By: ClubNeon Re: Sony Welcome Back games - 06/07/11 02:22 AM
I didn't read the review, but I picked LBP and inFamous on the first day.
Posted By: CV Re: Sony Welcome Back games - 06/07/11 04:31 AM
I owned the three that weren't inFAMOUS and Dead Nation, so the choice was easy. I actually enjoy Super Stardust HD, though, so I would recommend that one, too.
© Axiom Message Boards