Axiom Home Page
Posted By: BlueJays1 The Reference Clip/Clip+ Get A Refresh - 08/26/11 03:29 AM
The Clip Zip laugh

http://anythingbutipod.com/forum/showthread.php?t=64913
Posted By: CV Re: The Reference Clip/Clip+ Get A Refresh - 08/26/11 04:00 AM
I haven't used my Clip+ lately, instead relying on my phone. It may be placebo, but I did seem to like the quality on the Clip+ more. I should refresh the playlist on it and take it into work again sometime.

The changes in the Zip aren't going to make me rush out to upgrade, but I'm glad they're at least attempting to evolve it.
Posted By: BlueJays1 Re: The Reference Clip/Clip+ Get A Refresh - 08/26/11 01:49 PM
It's probably not placebo. There are audible differences between players and it is also measurable. The Clip+ has to my knowledge the lowest output impedance of any portable player. This means the possibility of less to no frequency response variations between the source and headphones. The Clip+ also does not suffer from bass roll-off when it sees a low impedance headphone load. Many portable players suffer from this and it is again audible. The Clip+ I would guess would have higher max output/lower distortion than your phone as well.

Posted By: CV Re: The Reference Clip/Clip+ Get A Refresh - 09/03/11 08:19 PM

Nice price drop on the Clip+ 8 gig, huh? Ha ha.
Posted By: St_PatGuy Re: The Reference Clip/Clip+ Get A Refresh - 09/03/11 09:29 PM
Jump on it now! laugh
Post deleted by me.
Posted By: Murph Re: The Reference Clip/Clip+ Get A Refresh - 09/12/11 03:39 PM
Originally Posted By: MarkSJohnson
Post deleted by me.

I can see why you deleted it. All that praise for me. Talking about how great I was. Saying I'm your favorite boar member in the entire and ever expanding universe. I can see why you wanted to delete that. I was a bit embarrassed myself.
Originally Posted By: Murph
Saying I'm your favorite boar member....

Yes.

When I think of a...(ahem) ... "boar".... I think of you!
Posted By: Murph Re: The Reference Clip/Clip+ Get A Refresh - 09/12/11 04:42 PM
Foiled damn it and he strategically waited until the Allowable Edit time was up before bringing my attention to it.

You win this time Ultraman but next time, I shall defeat both you and gravity!!!!!
Oh, go get a puppy.
© Axiom Message Boards