Axiom Home Page
I entered the online draw for tickets a while ago, and, well, looky here who the lucky fella is for once.......and I wouldn't be able to go....EF!

It states that I can get a maximum of four packages, so if anyone is interested, let me know. I would think that friends can purchase packages using my account, but I'll email or call to inquire if there's interest.

Thought I'd pass my good fortune on. These tickets are sought-after.

Peace,
Cam

Email details -

World Junior Hockey Championship:
Additional Ticket Packages Just Released

Dear Cameron,
A limited number of World Junior ticket packages for games in both Edmonton and Calgary have recently been returned by World Junior partners and will be made available for sale next week. As an entrant in last winter’s World Junior Priority Draw, you are being offered a special opportunity to access these tickets.
All returned ticket inventory will be made available online on Tuesday, October 11 @ 10:00 AM (MT). There will be no public offering on these packages. Although access is limited to this select group, it is likely that demand will far exceed the supply of available tickets. Therefore these packages will be made available online on a first-come, first-served basis with a maximum purchase limit of four packages per market per account. All eligible purchasers will be granted access at the same time: 10:00 AM on Tuesday, October 11.
To take advantage of this opportunity, please visit www.hockeycanada.ca/2012accountmanager and login to your World Junior Account Manager using your Account ID and Password on Tuesday, October 11 at 10:00 AM (MT). Please be aware that phone orders are not accepted and Customer Service Representatives are not able to view available seats.
Account ID: -----
Password: -----
Also, you can always guarantee your 2012 World Junior ticket packages immediately and prior to this on sale by supporting junior hockey and becoming an Edmonton Oil Kings or Calgary Hitmen season ticket holder today.
Thank you for your continued interest in the 2012 IIHF World Junior Championship.
© Axiom Message Boards