Axiom Home Page
Posted By: BobKay Seven Billion (and counting, still counting) - 10/18/11 01:00 PM
By Halloween there will be 7,000,000,000,000 of us on Earth. I know that Bill's family is partly to blame, as there are 5 genertaions of them still on he planet and it wasn't designed to work that way.

There were 3 billion of us when Kennedy was in office.

A piece I saw last night stated that, in the time of Jesus, there were about 200,000,000 peeps. They then stated that, during the time of Cleopatra there were only 15,000,000.

See, that's a big problem, because, historically speaking, Jesus and Cleopatra are from the same period of Roman Imperialism. Their deaths are less than a century apart. So, either those #'s are incorrect, or there was a crapload of fornication goin' on. Either that or imigration.
it is said that the population will stabilize when there will not be enough food for further increases in population, or...

they will make world wars to decimate the excess pop.
Originally Posted By: BobKay
By Halloween there will be 7,000,000,000.000 of us on Earth.

I fixed your decimal place for billion.
Originally Posted By: pmbuko

That's pretty scary. Let's see, statistically 1/4 of those have std's, 1 out of 10 are bi-polar, etc, etc. You get the picture.
He'd be right if he was British. But then he'd be wrong.
Originally Posted By: pmbuko

Thanks, Peter. I got carried away. But 7 trillion IS shocking!
Quote:
Either that or immigration

grin Very good.
Thanks for catching that. And thanks for not quoting my typo. Gee, trillion instead of billion, "immigration" missing an "m." WTH is my world coming to? I just feel too crowded to think clearly anymore.
Well, we men of letters need to be there for one another.
Pip, pip!
I KNEW he was British!

And wrong.
© Axiom Message Boards