Axiom Home Page
Posted By: biggsly5000 AXIOM Car Audio? - 10/28/11 04:57 PM
Why not? Is there some reason they have not yet? JL went from mobile audio to home.

It's a big market and Axiom has everything they need to put out competitive product.

Maybe start with some subs.
Posted By: nickbuol Re: AXIOM Car Audio? - 10/28/11 06:43 PM
This topic has come up before. I think it basically came down to being focused on one main product focus (home audio), but I could be wrong as it was a year or so ago that it came up.
Posted By: SirQuack Re: AXIOM Car Audio? - 10/29/11 02:34 AM
My EP600 won't fit in my trunk.
Posted By: jakewash Re: AXIOM Car Audio? - 10/29/11 04:02 AM
It will fit into the back of my truck, no problem grin
Posted By: Ken.C Re: AXIOM Car Audio? - 10/29/11 12:02 PM
If you need me to take it, I'll MAKE it fit in my cars.
Posted By: Amie Re: AXIOM Car Audio? - 10/31/11 02:21 PM
Joe had an Axiom Car Audio System:

Car audio is a pretty tough game . . . You'd definitely need JL's marketing budget to make a dent!
Posted By: CatBrat Re: AXIOM Car Audio? - 10/31/11 02:49 PM
If you could only get it into a more prestigious auto first, in order to give it a quality name.
Posted By: Murph Re: AXIOM Car Audio? - 10/31/11 03:25 PM
I agree with the masses here. Car audio now is no longer about quality sound reproduction. It is all bout the bling and subwoofers that are so overpowering that your eyeballs pulse in sync with your rear windshield.

I know it's not fair to stereotype and that there is some great gear out there. I'm just tired of my shirt rattling while I'm watching kids go deaf as they drive by with a big blue glow coming out the windows and you have no idea what song they are playing because the only notes you can hear are under 60 Hz.
Posted By: J. B. Re: AXIOM Car Audio? - 10/31/11 06:06 PM
this is exactly what they call "MUSIC";
like the "bass heads" thread in AVS;
"it's all that counts..."
Posted By: Nachosgrande Re: AXIOM Car Audio? - 10/31/11 08:36 PM
Originally Posted By: Murph
II'm just tired of my shirt rattling while I'm watching kids go deaf as they drive by with a big blue glow coming out the windows and you have no idea what song they are playing because the only notes you can hear are under 60 Hz.

Next time you see those whipper snappers, tell them that their sub 60Hz frequency are drowning out their upper frequencies! That'll learn 'em! smile
Posted By: J. B. Re: AXIOM Car Audio? - 10/31/11 08:44 PM
they'll be lf deaf in a few years and then they'll complain that men have high pitched voices like women.
© Axiom Message Boards