Axiom Home Page
Did you look out by the fence?

eek
I hope the owner had a pillow garden by the fence?
If you think that is bad, see if you can get a tour of the baggage section of an airport to watch luggage fall off of conveyor belts that are 20 feet in the air and the finesse of the guy whose job it is to go put it back on the correct belt.

I did my OJT at the Halifax International Airport. To say it was a very interesting place to work would be a huge understatement. Unfortunately, I was doing programming for the Dept. of Transportation and there were no jobs after completion if you didn't have political friends.

This also reminded me of another one I saw last year. I had to go searching for. Multiple tosses in a row onto pavement.

Fed Ex, The Game of Throws
The sad part is it isn't just the drivers that give that kind of treatment to your parcels, it happens right on down the line once it leaves your hands.
This is not making me feel good about the HTPC parts I just ordered.
hope he loses his job
The story, video included, made my local news tonight. FedEx said they are aware of the situation, the driver will be disciplined according to company policy, and they've already come to a settlement with the customer.
That's twice I've heard of these situations resulting in "disciplining".

Why not fire them? What better evidence do you need above a bunch of broken packages and a videotape of them breaking them?
© Axiom Message Boards