Axiom Home Page
Posted By: vassillios Please vote for my submission - 01/20/12 06:54 PM
Ok guys (and gals). I submitted art work to something called the Secret 7" project. So essentially:

Secret 7" is an exciting project combining music and art in aid of Teenage Cancer Trust. Seven bands and recording artists (The Cure, Florence + The Machine, DJ Shadow, Ben Howard, CSS, Noah and The Whale and Bombay Bicycle Club) are inviting creatives to design the artwork for a seven inch vinyl sleeve inspired by one of their songs. The project will culminate in 700 unique vinyl sleeves displayed in Idea Generation Gallery in London in the week leading up to Record Store Day 2012. On that day, each of the vinyls at the gallery will be available to purchase with all of the profits going to Teenage Cancer Trust.

I would appreciate your support....thank you

I chose The Cure

Secret 7"
Posted By: BobKay Re: Please vote for my submission - 01/20/12 06:56 PM
Done.
Posted By: vassillios Re: Please vote for my submission - 01/20/12 07:04 PM
Thank you kind sir!
Posted By: BobKay Re: Please vote for my submission - 01/20/12 07:21 PM
C'MON, GUYS! HELP VASSY OUT HERE, WHY DONTCHA!

I know you guys are not used to voting, except by texting while watching TV and the vote choices include boobs, but a 5-year Axiomoe needs some assistance!
Posted By: Murph Re: Please vote for my submission - 01/20/12 08:04 PM
I will tonight. However I don't like when I have allow the parent company permission to send stuff to my facebook just to place my vote. It's the "You kids get off my Lawn" in me.
Posted By: nickbuol Re: Please vote for my submission - 01/20/12 08:06 PM
I got blocked at work. I'll hit the website from home tonight...
Posted By: SBrown Re: Please vote for my submission - 01/20/12 10:35 PM
voted!
Posted By: SirQuack Re: Please vote for my submission - 01/20/12 10:49 PM
I flipped through about 40 names, can't find yours.
© Axiom Message Boards