Axiom Home Page
A lot of potential for this especially in the portable market of PMP's, tablets, cell phones etc. I wouldn't mind seeing this technology catch on, even if it means higher prices.

http://www.audioholics.com/reviews/portables/zagg-hzo-waterblocking
Quote:
basically it bonds on a molecular level

Really? Lets see, the sticky stuff on tape bonds at the molecular level. Maybe the taped up the innards. Or maybe liquid plastic, or paint, or...

I wonder if they found something they could coat the electronics with that is thin enough not to cause overheating issues.
I guess we will see in time if there is substance to this technology and if it picks up interest with any of the major players out there like Samsung, Apple, Microsoft etc. I hope this does work as advertised. I'm all for buying products that are more robust, durable and reliable especially portable devices that are subject to daily abuse.
This tech is really cool
I sure hope that tech is being used before I buy my oven.
Bluejays1. I was being a smart ass because its written as though from a marketing whiz with a 'room temperature' IQ. Could be something really interesting. It would have to be something that bonds well to any conducting surface in the entire device.

Inane. I like your link. Did you read some of the comments? Hilarious!
Reminds me of the time Red Green rust proofed his car with Linoleum flooring. Had the added bonus of being able to wash your car with a mop.
© Axiom Message Boards