Axiom Home Page
Michael Buble.
Tiger Woods
Tiger is in a cl(ass) by himself!
What is it about Woods that hits such a nerve? You should see the 20+ page threads he generates on a golf forum I hang out on. You would think that all these guys posting were married to Woods they're so pissed off.

There is no shortage of a$$es in this world, talented or otherwise. I don't waste time and energy on them.
Kobe Bryant-it's painful to watch an player of his caliber whining about every call and smirking his way through a ballgame. Another reason to dislike pro basketball.
Ben Rothlisberger... I wish Pits would trade him for Drew Brees...
Originally Posted By: fredk
What is it about Woods that hits such a nerve? You should see the 20+ page threads he generates on a golf forum I hang out on. You would think that all these guys posting were married to Woods they're so pissed off.

There is no shortage of a$$es in this world, talented or otherwise. I don't waste time and energy on them.

I really don't give a damn who he fools around with,it's on the course that he's like a spoiled kid.
My lawyer.
Hmm. Nobody has nominated Bob yet. His feelings are going to be hurt.
Bob has talent?

::running, ducking::
I thought this thread was about J-Lo.
Alec Baldwin.
Well played, sir.
Originally Posted By: Lampshade
Well played, sir.

Most of the others on here are indeed a$$es but in his case I think you need to add a word....
John Mayer.
Whitney Houston, Paul Simon, Sean Penn, Jeff Beck, Dave and Ray Davies, Gaugin, Picasso, Isaac Newton, Craig Vetner... It'd be a huge list, from every realm of achievement, from every period thoughout history.

It would contian some of the most preeminent who have ever lived.

(Hmmm? Does that sound like justification to you?)
© Axiom Message Boards