Axiom Home Page
Posted By: Milford3 Music on the TV show "Holmes on Holmes." - 04/28/12 03:33 AM
I love this show. The best part is the music they play. I have tried to Google the music list but with no results. My M22's would love to find this music. I hope Axiom and home repair lovers know what I'm talking about here.
Posted By: casey01 Re: Music on the TV show "Holmes on Holmes." - 04/28/12 03:52 AM
Originally Posted By: Milford3
I love this show. The best part is the music they play. I have tried to Google the music list but with no results. My M22's would love to find this music. I hope Axiom and home repair lovers know what I'm talking about here.

I don't know whether or not this would help but look up HGTV.ca and Mike Holmes will show on the program list. His show Holmes on Homes is only in reruns now as it was replaced a couple of years ago by "Holmes Inspection" and now a new one that he has coming on the air soon called "Make it Right".

You may be able to pin down the music that way since I assume you are saying that nothing appeared on the credits at the end.
Posted By: 2x6spds Re: Music on the TV show "Holmes on Holmes." - 04/28/12 04:28 AM
Great TV music:

Justified
Fringe
Battle Star Gallactica
Posted By: Eno Re: Music on the TV show "Holmes on Holmes." - 04/28/12 04:03 PM
Originally Posted By: Milford3

The music appears to be composed by Asher Lenz
Asher Lenz
Posted By: FireGuy Re: Music on the TV show "Holmes on Holmes." - 04/28/12 05:18 PM
Gottab ta code ya know and ya gotta make it right!!! Can't believe these guys left ya no clue as to the music...
I'm pulling my hair out trying to find the sweet music on this TV show. Closing credits are no help at all. I need the band names and off I go to youtube. My last resort is call the show up and talk to the producers.
Posted By: BobKay Re: Music on the TV show "Holmes on Holmes." - 04/29/12 04:02 PM
I haven't visited one in quite some time, but there are (were) at least a couple of websites that focus exclusively on identifying TV music. I think I recall the "best" one being a pay site.
Start The Commotion by the wiseguys is what my search turned up.
Posted By: BobKay Re: Music on the TV show "Holmes on Holmes." - 04/29/12 04:03 PM
Bingo!

Peace returns to Dingman's Ferry.
Posted By: FireGuy Re: Music on the TV show "Holmes on Holmes." - 04/29/12 10:58 PM
Ummm BobKay...Digman's Ferry is out, New Jersey shore is in.
© Axiom Message Boards