Axiom Home Page
Posted By: Murph Happy July 4th to our American Friends - 07/04/12 01:19 PM
Happy July 4th you American Hosers.

With our Canada Day just finishing up followed by your big day today, here is an interesting choral piece that combines the anthems and shared theologies of these two great neighbours together. Sung to Schiller's/Beethoven's 'Ode to Joy'.

American-Canadian National Anthems
Posted By: BobKay Re: Happy July 4th to our American Friends - 07/04/12 01:21 PM
Thank you, Andrew.

Happy 4th, everyone!
Posted By: St_PatGuy Re: Happy July 4th to our American Friends - 07/04/12 02:30 PM
Happy 4th of July, everybody!
Happy Anniversary of the birth of our great nation, and may we always stay that way for evermore!

Posted By: St_PatGuy Re: Happy July 4th to our American Friends - 07/04/12 04:52 PM
I'd vote for Buddy.
He kisses babies.
Posted By: Ajax Re: Happy July 4th to our American Friends - 07/04/12 05:00 PM
and toes and hands and ears....

Posted By: tomtuttle Re: Happy July 4th to our American Friends - 07/04/12 05:55 PM
We hold some truths to be self evident.

Love and solidarity to my American and Canadian brothers and sisters.
Posted By: SirQuack Re: Happy July 4th to our American Friends - 07/04/12 08:31 PM
Buddy for President!!!
Posted By: SBrown Re: Happy July 4th to our American Friends - 07/05/12 04:16 AM
Love Buddy, happy 4th everyone!
Posted By: JohnK Re: Happy July 4th to our American Friends - 07/05/12 04:38 AM
Today we take special note of the freedom that we enjoy every day of the year.
Posted By: BobKay Re: Happy July 4th to our American Friends - 07/05/12 02:24 PM
Thanks for the Buddy pic, mark. Made my day.
Posted By: Adrian Re: Happy July 4th to our American Friends - 07/05/12 03:15 PM
Happy Buddy Day to our US friends!
Originally Posted By: BobKay
Thanks for the Buddy pic, mark. Made my day.

We didn't put him up to it.

From my Facebook posting (which you would have known if you had ever signed on to Facebook):

"No Lie: Joyce and I are on the back porch, and Buddy dives under the futon and we hear a commotion. It's obvious to us that he's "got something" and wants to play. I get down on my hands and knees to look under there, and he's got a mini flag that must have fallen off a plant last year (we don't have those on the back porch this year). I coaxed him out from under the futon, where he wanted to play "keep away" but posed for one pic. Of all days, for him to find a flag.... :)"

Posted By: medic8r Re: Happy July 4th to our American Friends - 07/05/12 07:27 PM
Caption A: Buddy shows the proper way to dispose of an American flag.

Caption B: I HAS A FLAG!!1! NOM NOM NOM
© Axiom Message Boards