Axiom Home Page
Posted By: nickbuol For all my pimpin' brothers out there... - 07/16/12 02:36 PM
I don't remember these "fashions" but they sure are fun(ny) to look at: I am sure that a few of you we all into this stuff.

(Following links stolen from BuzzFeed)

Part Duex....

NO THANK YOU. I DON'T NEED OR WANT THESE SOCKS.... EVER!

Act Three

481 Manley Street, Brockton MA.

I live just a few minutes from there. WIth any luck they are still there. I am going to have to swing by.

I used to rock these fashions when I was 6. I miss them. I had many belted sweaters. The 70s were magical times.
Posted By: Ken.C Re: For all my pimpin' brothers out there... - 07/16/12 03:01 PM
The 70s should have been killed with fire. And never allowed to return.
Posted By: Adrian Re: For all my pimpin' brothers out there... - 07/16/12 03:05 PM
Fairweather's, Yorkdale, lol! that's in Toronto's 'burbs.
Posted By: Ajax Re: For all my pimpin' brothers out there... - 07/16/12 04:21 PM
Originally Posted By: Ken.C
The 70s should have been killed with fire. And never allowed to return.
LOL! If you are speaking of fashion, I can agree. Culturally and musically, that's how I feel about the 80's and 90's.

I probably still have a pair of bell-bottoms somewhere. Also had a pair of square toed shoe-boots but they are long gone.
Posted By: CatBrat Re: For all my pimpin' brothers out there... - 07/16/12 04:43 PM
I feel like I need to go and take a shower now.
Posted By: Ken.C Re: For all my pimpin' brothers out there... - 07/16/12 04:49 PM
Cold or hot...
Wow... at the time I blamed bad individual taste in clothes, but I see I should have saved some of the blame for advertisers.
Originally Posted By: bridgman
Wow... at the time I blamed bad individual taste in clothes, but I see I should have saved some of the blame for advertisers.

Bell bottoms, and loud colors, Boy does that bring back memories. That is if I was older enough too remember, which I'm not. sick
Posted By: CatBrat Re: For all my pimpin' brothers out there... - 07/16/12 08:50 PM
Originally Posted By: Ken.C
Cold or hot...

LOL. Didn't think about that one. Definitely hot shower.
"If I ain't have no bulge, I wouldn't be smiling!"
I actually lived through that time, and they are revoltingly awesome! I intend to steal several of these to impress my Facebook friends.
Posted By: SBrown Re: For all my pimpin' brothers out there... - 07/17/12 02:24 PM
I remember the plaid pants back in grade 3...stylin'
My wife says "Thanks for the flash back. Thats just so scary and wrong in so many ways..."
Guess I can't make fun of these clothes . . . as a teen I wouldn't be caught dead wearing pants tighter than this:

Posted By: SBrown Re: For all my pimpin' brothers out there... - 07/18/12 01:49 PM
Those are just as bad. crazy
At least they are pulled up to the waist.
Yep.
Today's fashionable pants below the waists isn't any prettier than bell bottoms.

Originally Posted By: chesseroo
Yep.
Today's fashionable pants below the waists isn't any prettier than bell bottoms.

Well at least the bell bottoms were "G" rated!! smirk
© Axiom Message Boards