Axiom Home Page
Posted By: Ya_basta The music industry brilliantly explained. - 08/03/12 01:53 AM
I am a big fan of the band Blues Traveler, and my favorite song is "hook". In the two clips below, the guy in the video very cleverly breaks down the lyrics in the song, explicating their meaning. This is obviously his interpretation of the song, but I think he's spot on, and I think you will, too. I had heard the song innumerable times prior to seeing this, and, well, the hook.......

As I said, the song is brilliant. Enjoy - Part 1. Part 2.
Posted By: Murph Re: The music industry brilliantly explained. - 08/03/12 12:30 PM
Blues Traveller was among my first CD purchases when I made the switch from cassette. No time to listen to Dude's full explanation right now but I think I'd need JP's help to get my pupil's as dialated as his before I tackle it again. smirk
Originally Posted By: Murph
I think I'd need JP's help to get my pupil's as dialated as his before I tackle it again. smirk

LOL!
Sure, I could get that result with Ritalin or Adderall, but you might be able to just do it with a couple of double espressos. If that fails, you could just coke up at the street corner ...
© Axiom Message Boards