Axiom Home Page
Posted By: Gr8_White_North Amazing Axioms (true story) - 02/27/13 03:14 AM
This happened Saturday evening, this past weekend. I was in my room listening to music , I decided to go start dinner. I didn't realize my kid was home at the time. So anyway im in the kitchen and I hear an ambulance ,sounded like it was pulling up near the house. I was looking out he window's ,sure it had to be close by. It turns out it's the kid watching a movie. Now if that ain't realism I don't know what is. I have been fooled by a ringing phone in a movie, but never to this extent. Just thought I would share an Axiom moment with ya all.
Posted By: brwsaw Re: Amazing Axioms (true story) - 02/27/13 04:42 AM
I've had to check on the phone, look outside for rain and was most surprised at a knock at the door (no door at this speaker, had to look twice).
Posted By: fredk Re: Amazing Axioms (true story) - 02/27/13 08:09 AM
Yup, fun stuff. I still love Master and Commander when you can hear people running across a wooden deck above you. Sounds like the real deal.
Posted By: MarkSJohnson Re: Amazing Axioms (true story) - 02/27/13 10:41 AM
So, in your listening room you have wooden decks above you to be fooled into thinking that there are people running up there?
Posted By: fredk Re: Amazing Axioms (true story) - 02/27/13 05:28 PM
Well OK, its only one plank, and its a trained mouse running back and forth, but I swear, it sounds almost real.
Posted By: Murph Re: Amazing Axioms (true story) - 02/27/13 05:33 PM
What about the lesser of two weevils? Can you hear him up there?
Posted By: fredk Re: Amazing Axioms (true story) - 02/28/13 12:52 AM
He got drunk and fell off the plank. It didn't end well.
© Axiom Message Boards