Axiom Home Page
Posted By: MarkSJohnson Forum access issues? - 05/01/13 06:28 PM
Has anyone had any problems signing in to the forums?

I haven't had ANY problem with my main business computer, but since I downloaded Chrome on my tablet and one of the laptops, I haven't been able to use them to access the forums....even if I try with FireFox or Explorer.

My assumption is that the problem is the new variable of the Chrome installation, but I don't know why that would prevent the forum from accepting my password on FireFox or Explorer(?).
Posted By: Adrian Re: Forum access issues? - 05/01/13 07:17 PM
Mark, I have pretty much the opposite problem. Google Chrome seem fine but not Explorer.... confused
Posted By: dakkon Re: Forum access issues? - 05/02/13 12:50 AM
i'm fine on my personal laptop on Chrome, when i get to work on friday i'll let you know if there are any IE issues with my work comp or not.
Posted By: Ken.C Re: Forum access issues? - 05/02/13 12:55 AM
nada.
Posted By: tomtuttle Re: Forum access issues? - 05/02/13 01:06 AM
It's not me, it's you.
Posted By: JohnK Re: Forum access issues? - 05/02/13 01:14 AM
Mark, I have both Explorer and Chrome, but almost never use Chrome. In any case, I haven't had any difficulty, and no, I can't see how simply downloading Chrome could cause that problem.
Posted By: nickbuol Re: Forum access issues? - 05/02/13 04:51 AM
My evil plan is working. Muuuhahahahahaaaaaaa...
Posted By: terzaghi Re: Forum access issues? - 05/03/13 01:55 AM
No issues here!
Posted By: alan Re: Forum access issues? - 05/05/13 03:07 PM
No problems signing in (I use Explorer), but it used to keep me signed in until a few weeks ago. For a time, I'd have to sign in every time I went to the Axiom forums -- until this morning. Now it's working. I have no explanation.

Alan
Posted By: Murph Re: Forum access issues? - 05/06/13 11:59 AM
Never had problems here.
My only complaint is that the signature character limit is too low. I've had to throw out so many good quotes just because they didn't have the same impact after truncating them to 100 characters.
© Axiom Message Boards