Axiom Home Page
Posted By: real80sman Really? - 06/01/13 11:37 AM
Crutchfield Canada

Crutchfield USA
Posted By: chesseroo Re: Really? - 06/01/13 01:58 PM
Ya so i guess that federal gov't study on cross border price differences was super useful.
Look at all the change it brought!!
{end of dripping sarcasm}
Posted By: Gr8_White_North Re: Really? - 06/01/13 07:39 PM
Not enough reason for me to give up the greatness that is Canada.
Posted By: CatBrat Re: Really? - 06/01/13 08:48 PM
And I thought this was about being able to replace those crappy car sound systems, where before you couldn't because they didn't make any to fit the new dash styles.
Posted By: Gr8_White_North Re: Really? - 06/01/13 10:26 PM
It thought it was about the huge disparity in prices between the US OF A and Canada. Its simple economics , we have no population or buying power like the USA does.
Posted By: brwsaw Re: Really? - 06/01/13 10:39 PM
I see the same gouging when comparing products on Amazon.ca and Amazon.com.
Back (just after they changed their policy about shipping electronics to Canada)when I was sourcing my previous HT wish list it meant I would have had to pay double to purchase the exact same components from Amazon.ca.
In the end it was a good thing. It led me here.
Posted By: Murph Re: Really? - 06/03/13 01:16 PM
Originally Posted By: Socketman

In fact, feel free to keep Sydney Leroux as well. As a former soccer and rugby player, I support the "no grandstanding" rules. However, this minor incident honestly would not have caught my attention if I didn't happen to know she was born a Canadian.
Posted By: jakewash Re: Really? - 06/04/13 01:16 AM
Originally Posted By: Murph
Originally Posted By: Socketman

In fact, feel free to keep Sydney Leroux as well. As a former soccer and rugby player, I support the "no grandstanding" rules. However, this minor incident honestly would not have caught my attention if I didn't happen to know she was born a Canadian in Canada.
I think this works better.
Posted By: Murph Re: Really? - 06/04/13 11:28 AM
A worthy edit.
© Axiom Message Boards