Axiom Home Page
Posted By: real80sman Rock on! - 06/07/13 10:27 PM
Having a blast with my two youngest on Rock Band tonight. I forgot how much fun this is!
Posted By: chesseroo Re: Rock on! - 06/08/13 01:19 AM
I"m not a fan, but i will be watching the backlog of Game of Thrones i have pvr'd.
I hear last week's was a real piece of work.
Posted By: fredk Re: Rock on! - 06/08/13 12:44 PM
Blue jean, movie queen...

Man that is an awesome song.
Posted By: pmbuko Re: Rock on! - 06/10/13 02:18 PM
GoT raked us over the coals.
Posted By: real80sman Re: Rock on! - 06/11/13 12:04 AM
It was right up there with the killing of Eddard Stark at the end of season 1. I haven't read the books, so I was fully expecting Rob and company to kick some Lannister ass next year....
Posted By: St_PatGuy Re: Rock on! - 06/11/13 02:45 AM
I have finally been watching the first season of Game of Thrones.

Ha ha, having read the books, I chuckled a bit after reading the fans reactions after the recent episode. I can't imagine many being prepared for it.
Posted By: fredk Re: Rock on! - 06/11/13 03:56 AM
Originally Posted By: real80sman
It was right up there with the killing of Eddard Stark at the end of season 1. I haven't read the books, so I was fully expecting Rob and company to kick some Lannister ass next year....

My son was quite entertained as I read the last 1/3 of book 3. Its almost more fun when the surprises come chapter by chapter.

Just finished book 4 today.
Posted By: Murph Re: Rock on! - 06/11/13 11:35 AM
Most of my Games of Thrones fun is derived from coming into the office to hear a few people rant about the shocks they get from certain episode.

I think in book four and five Martin realized that he had the potential for another continuing saga like Wheel of Time and tried to maybe a little to hard with introducing a few too many new characters and running with multiple tangents all at once but I still enjoy reading stories where not even the main characters are safe from extinction. Makes for real drama.
© Axiom Message Boards