Axiom Home Page
Posted By: Mahesh MTV Movie Awards 2002 ! And the winner is... - 09/02/03 08:46 AM
The award goes to M60 in Mansfield Beech...

If she doesn't watch it, that vortex port will give her a hickey.
Posted By: ZeN Re: MTV Movie Awards 2002 ! And the winner is... - 09/03/03 12:34 AM
LOL - its positioned perfectly!
Ok for those of us like me that do understand, is that a real picture from the MTV awards? Cute girl, great picture of an M60. Thanks for the explaination.
gthomas
What is positioned perfectly?
Posted By: ZeN Re: MTV Movie Awards 2002 ! And the winner is... - 09/03/03 04:13 AM
Nothing...
Ahem..pardon my ignorance, but would somebody tell what Jennifer Garner (it looks like her) is doing with an M60?! Or is this a modified image? Me at a loss.. what's this all about?
Shankar, Mahesh is enough of a gentleman to have cropped the picture off at waist level, because what's going on falls outside the realm of aural pleasure. Seriously though, it appears that Mahesh wanted to give us a little sample of his compositional skills and that the M60s in Mansfield Beech which he ordered about a month ago have arrived in Hong Kong.
So I had an afternoon off thanks to Typhoon Dujuan !!

After looking at those pics on the Daredevil posting, I thought of trying out something similar with my still-to-arrive Beech M60's.

The vessel is docking into HK tomorrow (earlier than expected) so I should have them home by this Saturday hopefully and then I'll stop staring at (and playing with) the wonderful picture that Amie sent me last month and click some of my own pics (no J.Garner this time..).

I found another great pic of J.Garner and managed to fit her right next to an Axiom Epic system (a little touch up is still pending) but that's for another typhoon day...

Cheers folks !!
"the vessel is docking"

So that's why the pic is cropped?
I think so, Peter, and unquestionably, Ian would be appalled; this isn't at all what he had in mind when he designed the M60. Apparently some of these show-biz types will try anything.
At least Jennifer Garner and Mike Myers don't appear to be doing anything uncouth to their Axioms (in public, at least):

Peter...those two are great! Too funny!
Yes Peter, but considering the earlier picture and the joyous look on her face, it isn't hard to figure out what she's got planned for later.
Love the look on Garner's face although Myers definitely looks constipated !

Now how do I go about trying to steer people away from Garner and her obsession with Axiom speakers at the MTV awards...

Well here's a genuine 'untouched' pic of Aldo Nova... He seems to have every Axiom pair at his studio. Or was this pic taken at the Axiom showroom / factory ?

For those of you who haven't read about Aldo Nova and his Axioms, here is the link....
Aldo Nova - A New Day has come - Celine Dion

There is also a pic of Aldo on Alan's site

And he is also in the April 2002 AxiomFile newsletter with Ian.

© Axiom Message Boards