Axiom Home Page
Posted By: sonicfox Good way to gather personal info... - 10/07/13 09:29 PM
Offer people beer by scanning their passports. However, it's only working for Canadians now.
Now theres a reason for me to start drinking again. Look out europe here i come. grin
Posted By: onn Re: Good way to gather personal info... - 10/08/13 12:21 AM
http://www.youtube.com/user/MyMolsonCanadian
Posted By: chesseroo Re: Good way to gather personal info... - 10/08/13 01:23 AM
Just how many did they catch on the side of that rural road by the cow?
One lonely Canadian backpacker getting hosed on 50 beers at the side of the road...feels like home alright.
Posted By: Murph Re: Good way to gather personal info... - 10/08/13 11:54 AM
Between the passport beer fridge spying on me and that tricky man-trap with the beer case under the hockey net, it's a wonder I ever I even survive!
Posted By: ArthurC Re: Good way to gather personal info... - 10/11/13 11:34 AM
In one part the guy must be answering the "where are you from?" question and says, "Quebec". AFAIK, you can't get the Molson Canadian product in Quebec (yup, a quick web search seems to confirm my suspicion). Made me laugh.
Posted By: Murph Re: Good way to gather personal info... - 10/11/13 11:48 AM
Originally Posted By: sonicfox
Offer people beer by scanning their passports. However, it's only working for Canadians now.

Your wrong Mary. It does work on Americans here is what happened when they put American passport scanning beer fridges in Canada.

Posted By: Murph Re: Good way to gather personal info... - 10/11/13 11:51 AM
and actually Arther, you can get a Molsen product in Quebec. It's called Laurentide and is only available in Quebec.

It's a well known marketing fact that the French will not consume any beverage that has less than three syllables in it's name.
Posted By: sonicfox Re: Good way to gather personal info... - 10/11/13 05:02 PM
Originally Posted By: Murph

Your wrong Mary. It does work on Americans here is what happened when they put American passport scanning beer fridges in Canada.

The video isn't available in my country. How about that?! grin
Posted By: Murph Re: Good way to gather personal info... - 10/11/13 06:27 PM
At last, sweet ironic vengeance.
Posted By: chesseroo Re: Good way to gather personal info... - 10/13/13 03:11 AM
I love the spoof.
Fantastic.
The last large conglomerate made US beer i had was Schlitz.
eeech
Posted By: onn Re: Good way to gather personal info... - 10/13/13 12:16 PM
Originally Posted By: chesseroo
I love the spoof.
Fantastic.
The last large conglomerate made US beer i had was S**t.
eeech

There, I fixed it for you! laugh
Posted By: chesseroo Re: Good way to gather personal info... - 10/13/13 03:32 PM
Originally Posted By: onn
Originally Posted By: chesseroo
I love the spoof.
Fantastic.
The last large conglomerate made US beer i had was S**t.
eeech

There, I fixed it for you! laugh

I don't think Schlitz is fixable but re-purposing it for drain de-clogging might be its saving grace.
© Axiom Message Boards