Axiom Home Page
Posted By: JBG Axiom Audio's 30th Anniversary video - 11/25/13 12:35 AM

Axiom Audio's 30th Anniversary: Part 1
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=78vaSIIxbJA

Axiom Audio's 30th Anniversary: Part 2
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NIBAwOPCD8c
Posted By: tomtuttle Re: Axiom Audio's 30th Anniversary video - 11/25/13 04:43 AM
Can't believe it was 3+ years ago. That was one of the greatest weekends of my life. SO many fun, warm, authentic people.
Ray showed up too...
Posted By: medic8r Re: Axiom Audio's 30th Anniversary video - 11/25/13 01:06 PM
I just told the wife I'm in an Internet video. We'll see what her reaction is ...
Posted By: Murph Re: Axiom Audio's 30th Anniversary video - 11/25/13 01:16 PM
Now he can say he plays a Doctor on TV.

That was a weekend full of awesome memories. I'm so glad things worked out that allowed me to make it there. Thank you Axiom for your generosity and good times and for allowing me to meet so many new friends.

And to Tom for making sure my interview at the dock party would never make it past the editing desk. By that time, it was probably for the best. smile
Posted By: nickbuol Re: Axiom Audio's 30th Anniversary video - 11/25/13 02:30 PM
I still wish that I could have made it up for that.
Posted By: Adrian Re: Axiom Audio's 30th Anniversary video - 11/25/13 03:03 PM
35th anyone??
I'd go!
Posted By: tomtuttle Re: Axiom Audio's 30th Anniversary video - 11/25/13 05:40 PM
The number of new Axiom products over the last few years is pretty amazing. I'm totally in. Especially if we can stay at Pine Acre again. Those were some very hip ghosts.
Posted By: medic8r Re: Axiom Audio's 30th Anniversary video - 11/25/13 06:19 PM
I remember it like it was yesterday: sitting on that deck of that rustic cabin, overlooking the lake, drinking beer and enjoying the company of fine folks. Heaven on earth.
Posted By: a401classic Re: Axiom Audio's 30th Anniversary video - 11/25/13 08:47 PM
Indeed! I'm in. I even still wear my shirt. I get odd looks though at work; "What's an Ax ee ohm ite?"
Posted By: medic8r Re: Axiom Audio's 30th Anniversary video - 11/25/13 09:15 PM
Ha! I still wear mine, but my coworkers are less curious than yours, I guess. frown
Posted By: BBIBH Re: Axiom Audio's 30th Anniversary video - 11/25/13 09:34 PM
Yeah, I am in...of course for me it is a short drive!
Posted By: fredk Re: Axiom Audio's 30th Anniversary video - 11/26/13 12:51 AM
I'm in. Say, if we did this one in January, we could do the polar bear club thing. I'll hold the camera and record. smile
Posted By: pmbuko Re: Axiom Audio's 30th Anniversary video - 11/26/13 05:45 AM
I'd go! Now that J.P. no longer sleeps with an angry bear, I'd even share a room with him again. smile
Posted By: CV Re: Axiom Audio's 30th Anniversary video - 11/26/13 07:11 AM
I really need to make it if it happens.
Posted By: Ray3 Re: Axiom Audio's 30th Anniversary video - 11/28/13 04:00 AM
Odd timing on this thread. I just today found a half eaten plate of food that Chesseroo left in my car after drinking a bunch of that 180 proof Canadian gasoline he brought.

A 35th would be a GREAT idea and I would love to do the whole thing again. Well, except for listening to "Hotel California" for 30 straight hours in the Axiom listening room.

I didn't look at the video yet. Any footage of JP with that sheep?

Jack. JACK - WAKE UP!!!!
Posted By: a401classic Re: Axiom Audio's 30th Anniversary video - 11/29/13 01:37 AM
Originally Posted By: Ray3
... except for listening to "Hotel California" for 30 straight hours Jack. JACK - WAKE UP!!!!

What if we put together a "live" band? I'm actually working on the bass line for "Hotel California" I think in the next 2 years I could nail it down pat. Name the rest of the play list and I'll get it done by then.
Have bass, will travel...
Posted By: nickbuol Re: Axiom Audio's 30th Anniversary video - 11/29/13 03:33 AM
I'd pack my drums...
Posted By: JBG Re: Axiom Audio's 30th Anniversary video - 11/30/13 02:49 PM
I'll go only if they drop the baby blue polo's shirts for a black color one!!! smile
Posted By: tomtuttle Re: Axiom Audio's 30th Anniversary video - 11/30/13 08:26 PM
Johnny, the shirts exist by the grace of a forum member who coordinated their design, production and delivery. Axiom's only involvement was allowing use of the logo for this one-time, special purpose. I treasure my shirt from the 30th Anniversary, as it reminds me of the many kind friends who gathered that weekend.
Posted By: Adrian Re: Axiom Audio's 30th Anniversary video - 11/30/13 09:18 PM
...the "baby blue" colour of the shirts was chosen to match Axiom's forum colour, a perfect match!!
Posted By: chesseroo Re: Axiom Audio's 30th Anniversary video - 12/02/13 02:22 AM
Originally Posted By: Ray3
Odd timing on this thread. I just today found a half eaten plate of food that Chesseroo left in my car after drinking a bunch of that 180 proof Canadian gasoline he brought.

I actually couldn't remember where the hell i put my dinner plate when i grabbed my backpack.
Now i know.

The gasoline was all PEI Murphshine. Likely pumped out of the offshore platform at Hibernia.
Posted By: Murph Re: Axiom Audio's 30th Anniversary video - 12/02/13 01:28 PM
FurthaluvoGodorSumthin!

I expect our American friends on this board to keep mixing it up, but your Canadian!

Prince Edward Island and Newfoundland are two different places, separated by, I don't know, 500 or so kilometers of ocean!!

Easiest way to tell us apart......

P.E.I. vs. N.F.
------------------
Fishery... lobster, Cod
Farming... Potatoes, Rocks
Largest animal... Mike Duffy, Moose
Drink of choice... Moonshine, Screech
Effect of falling down drunk... Red dirt stains, You join your buddies
Dialect... Kinda funny, Almost unintelligible

Hybernia?
Is a Newfoundland oil project that turned that saved thier economy from the gutter after the cod disappeared. It's about 1000 km from PEI.
PEI's economy saving project is.......
Alberta.

I hope this helped.
Posted By: medic8r Re: Axiom Audio's 30th Anniversary video - 12/02/13 03:18 PM
Originally Posted By: pmbuko
I'd go! Now that J.P. no longer sleeps with an angry bear, I'd even share a room with him again. smile

laugh

C-PAP FTW !!!
Posted By: a401classic Re: Axiom Audio's 30th Anniversary video - 12/02/13 08:41 PM
I did the C-PAP thing for about a month. Could never get a decent nights sleep. Mrs. Classic tolerated it for even less time. UPPP solved "angry bear" thing.
Posted By: tomtuttle Re: Axiom Audio's 30th Anniversary video - 12/02/13 10:31 PM
Thanks, Murph. That's good reference material, right thar.
Posted By: chesseroo Re: Axiom Audio's 30th Anniversary video - 12/03/13 03:39 AM
Originally Posted By: Murph
FurthaluvoGodorSumthin!

I expect our American friends on this board to keep mixing it up, but your Canadian!

Is it my fault that PEI doesn't have its OWN offshore rig??!!
I had to pick something that was at least close!

PEI- land of potatoes and pesticides
Got it.
smile
Posted By: BBIBH Re: Axiom Audio's 30th Anniversary video - 12/03/13 12:52 PM
Let us not forget that the economy of PEI is based on tourists visiting a house of a fictional character.....Anne of Green Gables.

Although, I hear that NF is building Spiderman's Cottage...should be a big hit...an whatnot!
Posted By: JBG Re: Axiom Audio's 30th Anniversary video - 12/13/13 07:54 PM
Yeup a 35TH GT would certainly be nice..
© Axiom Message Boards