Axiom Home Page
Posted By: CV Steam - 12/15/13 05:15 AM
I have an overly large gift inventory on Steam, and I'm looking to shrink it down. This is me:

Steam Community :: s.morgenstern

Just add me as a friend, tell me you're from the Axiom message board so I know what's up, and browse through my inventory. If there's anything you want, let me know. First come, first serve, but only choose one to start. If I still need to get rid of more, I'll post again.

And feel free to use this thread for anything Steam-related, since I'm sure there will be plenty to talk about with SteamOS and the Steam Controller coming out next year.
Posted By: brwsaw Re: Steam - 12/15/13 09:16 AM
What's Steam?
Posted By: brwsaw Re: Steam - 12/15/13 09:18 AM
Go Axiom Audio Gamers...
Posted By: brwsaw Re: Steam - 12/15/13 09:21 AM
Diecast should win the avatar of the year (2013)...
one eye typing...
church at 10
Posted By: Ya_basta Re: Steam - 12/15/13 10:48 PM
Originally Posted By: brwsaw
Diecast should win the avatar of the year (2013)...
one eye typing...
church at 10

smile
Posted By: Ya_basta Re: Steam - 12/15/13 10:54 PM
Originally Posted By: CV
I have an overly large gift inventory on Steam, and I'm looking to shrink it down. This is me:

Steam Community :: s.morgenstern

Just add me as a friend, tell me you're from the Axiom message board so I know what's up, and browse through my inventory. If there's anything you want, let me know. First come, first serve, but only choose one to start. If I still need to get rid of more, I'll post again.

And feel free to use this thread for anything Steam-related, since I'm sure there will be plenty to talk about with SteamOS and the Steam Controller coming out next year.

I'll take them, dude. Invite to trade anytime.

Side note - You REALLY should play Dota 2! There's quite a learning curve, and it's very technical, but it's A LOT of fun. I'll gladly help you get started.
Posted By: nickbuol Re: Steam - 12/16/13 12:23 AM
I love Steam....

-EcS- Stryke

Posted By: INANE Re: Steam - 12/20/13 05:05 AM
Could use more of you folks here:

http://steamcommunity.com/groups/axiomaudiogamers
Posted By: CV Re: Steam - 12/25/13 10:54 AM
If I neglected to gift you anything, just let me know. I still have plenty to go around. Ho ho ho.
Posted By: nickbuol Re: Steam - 12/26/13 04:20 PM
Thanks CV. I won't be home until Sunday, but I will get the game downloaded and running on my gaming rig right away.
Posted By: INANE Re: Steam - 12/26/13 04:47 PM
CV is seriously Santa Claus of Steam! Thanks!
Posted By: CV Re: Steam - 06/25/14 04:34 AM
I'm having fun with the Steam Summer Sale.

I haven't messed with SteamOS yet, and I'm not in a rush to, but I do want to build a completely new computer next year. In the meantime, I'll probably pick up a new video card for my current rig in the Fall to finally run some games maxed out. I just bought my nephew a GTX 750 for his birthday, so I have to get myself something better to keep him in his place.
Posted By: a401classic Re: Steam - 06/25/14 05:04 PM
Originally Posted By: CV
I'm having fun with the Steam Summer Sale.

At first I thought this was a misplaced Beer Thread post... Steam Summer Ale
Oh, well. Carry on.
© Axiom Message Boards