Axiom Home Page
Posted By: rcvecc axiom subs - 09/08/03 02:40 AM
any word on new subs coming out of axiom?the speakers i purchased from them were much better than i ever expected for 1100 dollars,so i have no doubt axiom is very capable of making some serious kick ass-musical subs at a reasonable price.within 6 months or so im ready for a sub change,and i would like to keep my buisness here,....anybody at the factory care to spring a leak with some info???...ron
Posted By: sushi Re: axiom subs - 09/08/03 05:43 AM
Yes! I want Ian to make an Axiom sub that puts my Hsu VTF-3 to shame. I will then gladly replace my sub. Serious!!!
Posted By: ZeN Re: axiom subs - 09/08/03 05:49 AM
On a side note Sushi, have you found the winner in the great "Replace My Hales" search? I'm curious as to what you end up with
Posted By: sushi Re: axiom subs - 09/08/03 06:05 AM
ZeN,

I still have to visit to Austin in order to listen to some Dunlavy's and the VMPS RM-40s before I can reach final conclusions (perhaps a nice 4-hour drive on my new roadster! hehehe...) So far, the interim winner has been the Maggie 3.6/R and 20.1/R by a large margin.
Posted By: ZeN Re: axiom subs - 09/08/03 06:08 AM
Those maggies are SWEET speakers, I only wish I had the budget and room for them Good luck and keep us posted!

I now officially Un-hijack this thread
© Axiom Message Boards