Axiom Home Page
Posted By: Gr8_White_North Forum page format - 02/15/14 08:06 PM
Is anyone else having issues with how Axioms forum is being displayed. I will attempt to explain my issue.

When viewing the forum , the right hand column is shrunk due the fact the box that says "meanwhile on facebook" is larger than all the other box's in the left hand column. I can go to my preferences and turn off the left column and that gives me right column as full page but I loose the ability to see who is online or access the wall of fame. This just started a few days ago ,and for the life of me I cant seem to correct it. I am using IE11 and windows 8.1 , at home and at work and it doesn't seem to be an issue at work. Thoughts?

richard
Posted By: exlabdriver Re: Forum page format - 02/15/14 08:47 PM
That line (it seems to be an error) affects my browser as well but it just runs into the right pane but doesn't change the pane size.

BTW, my browser is Comodo Dragon which is a Chrome derivative...

TAM
Posted By: brwsaw Re: Forum page format - 02/15/14 10:20 PM
Nope, can't help.
Though I could, then I re read your post, then I re wrote mine.
Posted By: SirQuack Re: Forum page format - 02/15/14 11:04 PM
no issues with IE11, Chrome, or Firefox here. You could try resetting your default settings are check add-ins.
Posted By: Gr8_White_North Re: Forum page format - 02/15/14 11:31 PM
its fine with google chrome. i did something, now to figure out what it was smile
Posted By: Jeff_in_the_D Re: Forum page format - 02/15/14 11:37 PM
Socketman, I had this same look yesterday, I didn't change anything, when I came on today the page layout was back to normal. No idea what was going on. Using Windows 7 Home Edition,IE11.
No help here, sorry /Jeff
Posted By: Gr8_White_North Re: Forum page format - 02/15/14 11:41 PM
I took the easy way out, I reset IE and rebooted . its all good now. Its frustrating when something changes right before your eyes .
© Axiom Message Boards