Axiom Home Page
Posted By: Gr8_White_North A Deal you cant miss - 02/28/14 01:34 AM
Believe it or not the Wattgate silver electrical wall receptacle which is regular 148.00 can be had for the paltry sum of $99.95 , get em well you can.

Get Real

OH oH oH and they have Rhodium plug ends on sale too Yippeee grin cool
Posted By: JohnK Re: A Deal you cant miss - 02/28/14 03:31 AM
Richard, I was hesitating until I saw that it was now cryogenically treated "at no additional charge!". Great outfit.
Posted By: Gr8_White_North Re: A Deal you cant miss - 02/28/14 03:43 AM
I Know Right grin Im doin my whole house, cant wait to see how my toast tastes.
Posted By: nickbuol Re: A Deal you cant miss - 02/28/14 06:49 AM
Where is BigWyres (or however you spell his darn name)? He'd buy some!
Posted By: Adrian Re: A Deal you cant miss - 02/28/14 02:29 PM
Those receptacles are useless, unless you combine them with levitating wiring, then you're good.
Posted By: casey01 Re: A Deal you cant miss - 02/28/14 04:11 PM
Originally Posted By: Socketman
Believe it or not the Wattgate silver electrical wall receptacle which is regular 148.00 can be had for the paltry sum of $99.95 , get em well you can.

Get Real

OH oH oH and they have Rhodium plug ends on sale too Yippeee grin cool

Of course, you realize once you install these receptacles and you plug in your A/V equipment, the "inner detail" in your music that was previously missing, will suddenly come alive. Believe it or not, back not that many years ago, I can recall reading such a review when describing expensive "audiophile" fuses.
Posted By: Gr8_White_North Re: A Deal you cant miss - 02/28/14 08:23 PM
Over on AVS a guy pops up every now and then and incites a very brisk discussion while trying to pedal his magic particle accelerators and such.

I am worried about the local hydro company interfering with me changing out my main feed to the house. grin
© Axiom Message Boards