Axiom Home Page
Posted By: aaaaaaaaaaaaa So long and thanks for all the fish. - 03/27/14 07:55 PM
I'd like to thank everyone here for all the info, discussion and inspiration. I started my audio learning journey here and its been great. Something special here.

Take care all, and happy listening! smile
Posted By: exlabdriver Re: So long and thanks for all the fish. - 03/27/14 09:54 PM
Where ya goin?

TAM
Posted By: BobKay Re: So long and thanks for all the fish. - 03/28/14 12:56 PM
Originally Posted By: Hellcommute
I'd like to thank everyone here for all the info, discussion and inspiration. I started my audio learning journey here and its been great. Something special here.

Take care all, and happy listening! smile

WTF?!?!?!?! You can't show up, begin talking British bands with me, then just split, oh, no, pally boy. This is the A/V mob here and there is only one way to leave, and I don't remember JP telling you to get lost.

Seriously, whatever you're going to do, I wish you the best with everything!
Posted By: LightninJoe Re: So long and thanks for all the fish. - 03/28/14 05:49 PM
Either he doesn't understand how Teh Intarwebs work or he's going to a place where "no signal" is less a reason for panic than a way of life.
Posted By: AAAA Re: So long and thanks for all the fish. - 03/28/14 08:28 PM
Too bad he's gone. Had a sweet avatar.....

wink
Posted By: exlabdriver Re: So long and thanks for all the fish. - 03/28/14 08:54 PM
Well I see that there is a 'Hellcommute' over at AH in the Loudspeaker Myths thread (page #5)...

TAM
© Axiom Message Boards