Axiom Home Page
Posted By: BobKay New NFL Domestic Violence Rules - 09/01/14 08:16 PM
I think the new rules by which the NFL can discipline/$anction players for committing domestic violence is blatantly racist!!
Posted By: Ya_basta Re: New NFL Domestic Violence Rules - 09/01/14 09:49 PM
I think it's blatantly misogynistic!
Posted By: Gr8_White_North Re: New NFL Domestic Violence Rules - 09/01/14 10:49 PM
I think its none of their business.
Posted By: nickbuol Re: New NFL Domestic Violence Rules - 09/02/14 02:25 AM
I say discipline/sanction them for ALL of their crimes! These people are paid SO much money, that they should behave if they want to continue to keep getting all of that money. The price of fame and celebrity-ism.
Posted By: Ken.C Re: New NFL Domestic Violence Rules - 09/02/14 10:49 AM
What Nick said.

Also, nice hand grenade, Bob.
Posted By: nickbuol Re: New NFL Domestic Violence Rules - 09/02/14 01:30 PM
Of course, the more I think about it, the more I realize that we would lose probably 25-50% of all professional athletes at one point or another for some period of time or financial penalty.
Posted By: michael_d Re: New NFL Domestic Violence Rules - 09/03/14 01:17 PM
Professional athletes have a very broad fan base. From the young and impressionable, to the elderly. I believe they should be held accountable to a moral and ethical standard. I've been a Steeler's fan for better than thirty years. Big Ben Rapesburger is an embarrassment, and has tainted the team I like to watch.
Posted By: BobKay Re: New NFL Domestic Violence Rules - 09/03/14 09:13 PM
Originally Posted By: Ken.C
What Nick said.

Also, nice hand grenade, Bob.

LMAO!!!!

I was hoping someone "got it!" Thanks, Ken. It was itself racist, and therefore contradictory to it's appearance.

When are we gonna learn? "Wait, BobKay wrote it, so, whatever it is, it's to make me be horrified, then, immediately, too embarrassed to laugh."
© Axiom Message Boards