Axiom Home Page
Posted By: spish Suggestion - Axiom Pro - 01/06/15 06:11 PM
Not sure if this has been covered yet, but has Axiom considered the professional market? Specifically powered monitors, and subs. Seems like everyone and their brother is starting up a home/project studio, and monitors are a key part. A powered version of the M3, combined with a 'pro' version of the EP175, balanced input of course, would be amazing and would probably make waves. Pun intended.

Cheers!

-s
Posted By: BlueJays1 Re: Suggestion - Axiom Pro - 01/06/15 07:41 PM
Originally Posted By: spish
Not sure if this has been covered yet, but has Axiom considered the professional market? Specifically powered monitors, and subs. Seems like everyone and their brother is starting up a home/project studio, and monitors are a key part. A powered version of the M3, combined with a 'pro' version of the EP175, balanced input of course, would be amazing and would probably make waves. Pun intended.

Cheers!

-s

Add-on elevation speakers that meet the Dolby Atmos spec.
Posted By: brwsaw Re: Suggestion - Axiom Pro - 01/07/15 06:40 AM
I would strongly consider a pre/pro made by axiom. It would need to have a lot of outputs or be able to connect multiples together.

I really like idea and would wait a year or two...
Posted By: CV Re: Suggestion - Axiom Pro - 01/07/15 07:35 AM
They were working on a pre-pro at one point, but it seems like a product that's an especially tough nut to crack. I wouldn't mind seeing several internet-direct companies teaming up for one, though. Axiom, Oppo, and who else in the super-group?
Posted By: brwsaw Re: Suggestion - Axiom Pro - 01/07/15 01:50 PM
Bryston seems to come to mind...
Posted By: spish Re: Suggestion - Axiom Pro - 01/13/15 04:10 AM
Emotiva, but they already make a very nice studio monitor.
© Axiom Message Boards