Axiom Home Page
Posted By: real80sman New Ethernet Cables!! - 02/11/15 03:41 PM
We all need Special Audiophile Ethernet Cables!
Posted By: Ken.C Re: New Ethernet Cables!! - 02/11/15 04:18 PM
Oh, I was totally going to post that!
Posted By: AAAA Re: New Ethernet Cables!! - 02/11/15 04:55 PM
I wish in these articles they would not use the term audiophile. I consider myself an audiophile, and would never consider such products. Anyone who appreciates good audio and strives to create good sound reproduction is by default an audiophile. Like it or not we would all be considered audiophiles by the unwashed masses.

Being an audiophile is not the same as being a naive idiot.... For 99% of us anyway.
Posted By: casey01 Re: New Ethernet Cables!! - 02/11/15 05:15 PM
Originally Posted By: Serenity_Now
I wish in these articles they would not use the term audiophile. I consider myself an audiophile, and would never consider such products. Anyone who appreciates good audio and strives to create good sound reproduction is by default an audiophile. Like it or not we would all be considered audiophiles by the unwashed masses.

Being an audiophile is not the same as being a naive idiot.... For 99% of us anyway.

I fully agree, given the tons of choices out there today and good value with what is pretty mature technologies, an audiophile no longer has to spend a boatload of money to attain top quality sound.
There are still those out there that buy in to this nonsense and believe it. It is like a small cult.
Posted By: bridgman Re: New Ethernet Cables!! - 02/11/15 05:18 PM
Perhaps the author meant "audiopile"...

Bbigwyres
Posted By: Gr8_White_North Re: New Ethernet Cables!! - 02/11/15 08:43 PM
Originally Posted By: real80sman

Thanks Shawn I bin lookin every place for these. Phew I didn't think anyone was ever going to make them.
Posted By: fredk Re: New Ethernet Cables!! - 02/12/15 12:55 AM
Originally Posted By: bridgman

Bbigwyres

Lets not desecrate the Bbigwires phrase that has brought so much joy here. I personally prefer idiophile, or the Bgigwires translation, idiotpile.
Posted By: CatBrat Re: New Ethernet Cables!! - 02/12/15 03:45 PM
Cha-Ching!

I think I'll go into the Audiophile (something) business for 200,000% markups.
Posted By: a401classic Re: New Ethernet Cables!! - 02/13/15 11:31 AM
Originally Posted By: bridgman

Bbigwyres

I originally read the header as "STAFF / FROM THE MINDS OF ARSE"
Posted By: Ray3 Re: New Ethernet Cables!! - 02/19/15 03:51 PM
Wow - what a great find. After considering the opportunity, I think I am going to wait for the $30,000 set that Monster Cables will likely introduce soon.
Posted By: BobKay Re: New Ethernet Cables!! - 02/19/15 04:36 PM
Originally Posted By: real80sman

I deeply resent the author's use of the definite article in the title.
© Axiom Message Boards