Axiom Home Page
Posted By: fredk Somewhere in Murphland... - 02/18/15 05:04 AM
Car, what car?
Posted By: brwsaw Re: Somewhere in Murphland... - 02/18/15 07:07 AM
Crazy.
Posted By: MarkSJohnson Re: Somewhere in Murphland... - 02/18/15 12:16 PM
Hmmmmm....
Murph hasn't checked in for 5 days. Hope he's not in that car!
Posted By: nickbuol Re: Somewhere in Murphland... - 02/18/15 02:03 PM
Add some lights, some random tubing draping down along the ceiling, and it could double as a poor man's Hoth set from Empire Strikes Back.
Posted By: MarkSJohnson Re: Somewhere in Murphland... - 02/18/15 05:45 PM
Maybe I should build a non-square theater in my backyard snow? smile
Posted By: AAAA Re: Somewhere in Murphland... - 02/18/15 10:37 PM
Officially 86cm in just over 24 hours at the Charlottetown airport. Thank Jeebus I hired a plow company! Those poor folks who are at the same time rescued, then barried by the road plows. We were housebound for 2 days because there was over 3' of snow in our massive driveway. Yikes, PEI eh?
Posted By: bridgman Re: Somewhere in Murphland... - 02/19/15 12:21 AM
Originally Posted By: MarkSJohnson

Awesome idea. When you're done, keep spraying it with the garden hose until you build up a good layer of ice, then cover it with straw and it should last into April or May.
Posted By: chesseroo Re: Somewhere in Murphland... - 02/19/15 10:27 PM
Originally Posted By: Serenity_Now
Officially 86cm in just over 24 hours at the Charlottetown airport. Thank Jeebus I hired a plow company! Those poor folks who are at the same time rescued, then barried by the road plows. We were housebound for 2 days because there was over 3' of snow in our massive driveway. Yikes, PEI eh?

This is still a rare year for that much snow, but the volume is quite crazy.
Posted By: fredk Re: Somewhere in Murphland... - 02/21/15 05:25 PM
Originally Posted By: bridgman
Originally Posted By: MarkSJohnson

Awesome idea. When you're done, keep spraying it with the garden hose until you build up a good layer of ice, then cover it with straw and it should last into April or May.

If you're gonna do that, may as well lay down a red line and blue lines as well. Just remember to move the TV when you play hockey.
© Axiom Message Boards