Axiom Home Page
Posted By: modock Used Gear - 09/19/03 03:58 AM
Amie,

just read several posts and there are some realy good thoughts in there. I know you have the AxiomAudio Outlet on your web page where you can purchase seconds. How about a section where axiom owners can sell there used speakers? I know that I am still waiting for the money tree to sprout up, but would consider buying some used speakers. I don't think I am the only one who feels this way either. Just something to consider!

Oh! and doesn't that say something about your company, with so many customers coming back to you to buy there upgrades!! Wanderful job keep up the great work Axiom.

timmy
Posted By: Haoleb Re: Used Gear - 09/19/03 04:19 PM
I dont think someplace like that would really do very well. I mean, WHO is gonna SELL their axioms? lol. I look on Agon and ebay and there are never more than a couple pairs of axioms for sale in both places.
Posted By: spiffnme Re: Used Gear - 09/19/03 04:29 PM
yep...I get all my used gear from Ebay and audiogon.com. Axiom speakers don't show up very often on either. They're both still great places to find deals though. I got all my Rotel stuff off the web.
Posted By: pmbuko Re: Used Gear - 09/19/03 04:44 PM
Rotel, Hsu, Rotel, Hsu ...

Who asked you, anyway? I really don't think your equipment is up to snuff. Perhaps you should disclose that you are a paid representative of these companies.
Posted By: sushi Re: Used Gear - 09/19/03 05:14 PM
LOL
Posted By: littleb Re: Used Gear - 09/19/03 05:43 PM
Spiffnme,

Are you an Axiom representative? If so, it's all your fault that I purchased speakers with cheap drivers.
Posted By: KCSkins Re: Used Gear - 09/19/03 05:58 PM
Let him tell you about A Boy Name Hsu.
Posted By: spiffnme Re: Used Gear - 09/19/03 08:29 PM
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm in avs hell!
Posted By: Saturn Re: Used Gear - 09/19/03 09:12 PM
lol!!!!!!!!

Posted By: KCSkins Re: Used Gear - 09/19/03 09:18 PM
Spif- I had to wait a week to post that, out of respect for my man Johnny Cash, of course.

Glad to see you enjoyed it!

Posted By: littleb Re: Used Gear - 09/20/03 01:41 PM
Spiff,

Please accept my heartfelt apology for the cheap driver thing. I just couldn't resist the temptation.
Posted By: spiffnme Re: Used Gear - 09/20/03 04:28 PM
All in good fun...
© Axiom Message Boards