Axiom Home Page
Posted By: drunkonjack Hows the Water ? - 10/01/15 02:31 AM
Not an Axiom owner but looking for a somewhat friendly audio arena to hang out in. I've been an audio junkie for many years and am a father of 3 girls . My oldest just a freshman in college and Twin girls 4 years old.

I'm a big Bears fan and enjoy good Bourbon. I use to enjoy a good fight and lap dances .....but that seems like a long time ago.
Posted By: AAAA Re: Hows the Water ? - 10/01/15 09:09 AM
Hey there. No Axioms here either. Just a creep peering into the window while the Axioms sleep. grin

Lots of great regulars here. A little quiet at times, but a sturdy smart group with just the right ammount of sarcasm.
Posted By: MarkSJohnson Re: Hows the Water ? - 10/01/15 12:18 PM
Originally Posted By Serenity_Now
with just the right ammount of sarcasm.

Great spellin'.

Welcome Jack!
Posted By: fredk Re: Hows the Water ? - 10/02/15 01:18 AM
Hey, why are you two talking to the new guy? He hasn't been disinfected and quarantined yet.

Welcome to the forums DrunkJack. grin
Posted By: a401classic Re: Hows the Water ? - 10/02/15 10:02 AM
Originally Posted By Serenity_Now

Lots of great regulars here. A little quiet at times, but a sturdy smart group with just the right ammount of sarcasm.

Welcome doj! There's also lots of irregulars here, too. wink And certainly the right amount of sarcasm. Of all the forums I'm on, this is the most civil by a long shot. Nastiness just isn't tolerated here.

You may find the scotch, whiskey, bourbon thread of interest. We also have a beer thread that's 258 pages long and a wine thread that's 100 pages long.
Posted By: MarkSJohnson Re: Hows the Water ? - 10/02/15 11:28 AM
Wow, I never stopped to think about how many boozers are here!

Good thing we're all happy drunks! wink
Posted By: medic8r Re: Hows the Water ? - 10/02/15 02:03 PM
High five, ev'rybody!
Posted By: Ajax Re: Hows the Water ? - 10/02/15 03:36 PM
GREAT GOOGLY WOOGLIES!!!!!!!!! I am stunned. shocked A ghost from the past. Welcome DOJ!!!!!!!!!! Good to see your name pop up again. That post of yours may, possibly, be the first ever I've seen with no misspelled words. wink
Posted By: craigsub Re: Hows the Water ? - 10/02/15 04:51 PM
DOJ .. Great to see you here. You meant to say you are not an Axiom owner "yet" .. laugh

DOJ has been a forum friend for about a dozen years now. He called my cell this week (we had not talked in 4 years) and had a great conversation. He mentioned missing the old days of forum fun. SO ... here he is.
Posted By: nickbuol Re: Hows the Water ? - 10/02/15 08:08 PM
So we are all saying "hello" and "welcome back" but then they guy bails on us and doesn't come back. I don't care if it has only been 2 days. He starts a thread, says that he is looking for a place to hang out, and then says "screw you, I'll come back when I darn well please."

(hehehe - needed to add some more sarcasm and snarkiness to make sure that the tone was set right)
Posted By: craigsub Re: Hows the Water ? - 10/02/15 10:22 PM
Originally Posted By nickbuol
So we are all saying "hello" and "welcome back" but then they guy bails on us and doesn't come back. I don't care if it has only been 2 days. He starts a thread, says that he is looking for a place to hang out, and then says "screw you, I'll come back when I darn well please."

(hehehe - needed to add some more sarcasm and snarkiness to make sure that the tone was set right)

You expect a guy named "Drunkonjack" to be punctual? laugh

His signature on another forum was "A knock on the door from the Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco and Firearms. I thought it was a delivery".

He takes his debauchery seriously.

That being said .. DOJ ... where the heck are you? cool
Posted By: AAAA Re: Hows the Water ? - 10/03/15 12:17 AM
He better come back with a lapdance story! laugh
Posted By: drunkonjack Re: Hows the Water ? - 10/03/15 11:41 PM
Thanks for the warm welcome everyone. It's been awhile since I've been on the audio forums. My twin girls keep me quite busy. I'm just now getting my home theater room finished after moving to a larger house 3 years ago. Now I'm going to pour some Four Roses
Posted By: craigsub Re: Hows the Water ? - 10/03/15 11:56 PM
What ... no good lap dance stories? They don't have to be true, just good. smirk
Posted By: drunkonjack Re: Hows the Water ? - 10/04/15 12:55 AM
I made that previous post using my phone......hot dam
Posted By: drunkonjack Re: Hows the Water ? - 10/04/15 12:57 AM
Sophia the other night told me how proud she was of me on how good of job I did with the home theater. At just 4 years old they really enjoy what was done.
Posted By: craigsub Re: Hows the Water ? - 10/04/15 02:42 AM
Originally Posted By drunkonjack
I made that previous post using my phone......hot dam

That's pretty good. The girls taught you how it works, awesome!
© Axiom Message Boards