Axiom Home Page
Posted By: spiffnme OT: Star sighting report - 09/21/03 01:21 AM
Only fellow tennis fans will care about this...

Roger and I were in Westwood playing video games at the local arcade. (Yep, an honest to goodness quarter eating arcade) I just finished up playing Sega Tennis and we were leaving as Venus Williams walked in!

She's not as tall as I was expecting, but DAMN she's all legs! Loooong legs!

Well, that's it...my first star sighting in quite awhile. Living in West LA it's not all that uncommon to see stars, but it's not like you walk into them everyday.

Posted By: curtis Re: OT: Star sighting report - 09/21/03 03:07 AM
I ate a hamburger next to David E. Kelley on Thursday at the local Johnny Rockets. He has four shows that use the the Raleigh Studios in Manhattan Beach. The Johnny Rockets manager was excited because he landed them as an account....200 burgers for lunch.

I used to see some cast members of Ally McBeal once in a while at lunch.

Venus is all legs...Serena is all shoulders!
Posted By: gem41573 Re: OT: Star sighting report - 09/21/03 03:16 AM
Here in NYC, I see celebs pretty regularly. Most recent celeb sightings: P. Diddy running in Central Park (with a posse and film crew of course), Danny Glover walking on the sreet, Liam Neeson walking in my neighborhood, Kathleen Turner in my hood, Richard Dreyfus in my hood, and filming an episode of Ed around the corner from my office (saw "Ed" and the hot blonde woman from the show).

My wife and I always get a kick out of seeing the celebs, but we never bother them. Kind of cool though.
Posted By: MisoSoup Re: OT: Star sighting report - 09/23/03 06:39 PM
I see movie stars all the time. Of course, working for a movie studio doesn't hurt my chances .

Saw Steve Harvey and his "mini-entourage" just the other day.

Posted By: pmbuko Re: OT: Star sighting report - 09/23/03 06:47 PM
Who in their right might would want to be know as P. Diddy? I've always wondered what the guy was smoking when he decided that.
Posted By: curtis Re: OT: Star sighting report - 09/23/03 06:59 PM
Hey...my friend and I had better seats than Debi Mazar at the Oscar Peterson(jazz pianist) concert at the Hollywood Bowl. Saw her and her group walk in looking at their tickets, and sat behind us. We were pretty far back too!
Posted By: ravi_singh Re: OT: Star sighting report - 09/23/03 08:19 PM
You work for a movie company?

do you want to be my best friend? I'm looking for a best friend... and a way to have any chance at being a screen writer.
© Axiom Message Boards