Axiom Home Page
Posted By: LT61 Save $ on Speaker finishes...new product. - 04/01/16 06:04 PM
I haven't posted for some time, and thought this would be a good time to stop by, and tell everyone about this new product I discovered online.
After all these years, I still am enjoying my Axiom M60's. however, I wanted a new look. New speakers are pricey, and I don't really need new one's, so...I decided I might refinish mine.
lucky for me, I found this company, who's site is offering speaker "wraps" just like they do for advertisements on racecars, and commercial vehicles, etc. that won't damage the speakers.
They offer almost any pattern: wood grains, colors, or even logos. Plus,you can even down load your own designs, too...the sky is the limit.
I ordered the gloss honey oak wrap for mine yesterday. All I needed to do after placing my order, was email them the make, model, and measurements...they then create the exact size in the pattern, and colors I chose. All I have to do when they arrive, is use a hair drier to shrink them on, and a new look! (lifetime warranty, too) This is fantastic, and will save big money whether used on new speakers, or the one's you already have. I will post pictures when I'm done.
Here's the website to check out: www.Speakerwrapper.com I hope this helps everyone here save money, too!
Is this an April Fool post? If it is, you got me!
bbigwyrs is that you?
Posted By: BobKay new product. - 04/02/16 03:24 PM
Larry, that took some thought and effort! Good one. Ha! Weathertech and Bath Fitters for speakers! Great!
Posted By: JohnK Re: Save $ on Speaker finishes...new product. - 04/04/16 03:58 AM
Larry, good to see that you continue your traditional April 1st post informing us of the most wondrous advances in audio equipment available to us.
Posted By: LT61 Re: new product. - 04/07/16 01:50 AM
Bob, Thanks. "Bath Fitters for speakers"...now, that's funny!
Posted By: LT61 Re: Save $ on Speaker finishes...new product. - 04/07/16 01:55 AM
John, Nice to hear from you, and Thanks.
I'm always on the lookout for more. However, So many fantastic, new audio products...so little time.
© Axiom Message Boards