Axiom Home Page
Posted By: MMM Over a beer.. it might have been 4 or 5 - 12/22/17 01:44 PM
early in the year I made a commitment with a friend of mine that we would put together a podcast about music and the things we know and our truth and reality.

So it is getting to the end of the year and I don't want to fall flat on my promise.

http://podcast.artfulproduction.com

I have ordered a USB mixer and rounded up some cables and a mic or two. Now I just need to get my friend around and after a few more brews we can record our first podcast. Thinking it can't be worse that one with bruno in.
Posted By: Mojo Re: Over a beer.. it might have been 4 or 5 - 12/22/17 03:04 PM
It would be cool to interview Ian.
Never hurts to try something new or follow through on an idea. Nothing ventured nothing gained. Leave the booze out of it and it could be good. You know we all ,will always tell ya the truth. smile
Posted By: brwsaw Re: Over a beer.. it might have been 4 or 5 - 12/22/17 07:32 PM
Agreed...include Ian but make it similar in approach to "Drunk History".
Everyone drinks. Lol.
Posted By: Ian Re: Over a beer.. it might have been 4 or 5 - 12/22/17 11:34 PM
Andrew and I are thinking of doing an AMA (Ask Me Anything) live session in January. Does this sound like a good plan?
Posted By: Mojo Re: Over a beer.. it might have been 4 or 5 - 12/23/17 01:10 AM
I have so many questions. Maybe I can submit them to you and you can write a book. smile
Posted By: MMM Re: Over a beer.. it might have been 4 or 5 - 12/23/17 01:17 AM
I will see if I can convince my friend for a road trip up to Dwight to visit Axiom and we can bring the gear and to a podcast from Axiom. that would be fun. if my friend says no then I'll likely just do it myself.
Posted By: MMM Re: Over a beer.. it might have been 4 or 5 - 12/23/17 01:18 AM
Mojo. we have so many questions for you too.. or is that about you? sometimes it is hard to tell. <nudge>
Posted By: Mojo Re: Over a beer.. it might have been 4 or 5 - 12/23/17 01:43 AM
Like supersolidity, I am an enigma of nature.
Posted By: AAAA Re: Over a beer.. it might have been 4 or 5 - 12/23/17 02:18 AM
Posted By: brwsaw Re: Over a beer.. it might have been 4 or 5 - 12/23/17 03:45 AM
Originally Posted By Ian
Andrew and I are thinking of doing an AMA (Ask Me Anything) live session in January. Does this sound like a good plan?

Live is dangerous...especially with these guys, lol.
Posted By: Mojo Re: Over a beer.. it might have been 4 or 5 - 12/23/17 04:11 AM
Agreed. Questions need to be screened.
Posted By: brwsaw Re: Over a beer.. it might have been 4 or 5 - 12/24/17 06:59 AM
Except mine, bwahaha
Posted By: MMM Re: Over a beer.. it might have been 4 or 5 - 01/03/18 01:12 AM
been working away at learning how to podcast. Got the hardware all ligned up. The new laptop is working great and with the mixer mics and some other software I have started to practice recording myself to publish. Now I just have to work on the script and lay it out to tape..or disk I guess.

Hope to have something out there in the next week or so.
Posted By: Mojo Re: Over a beer.. it might have been 4 or 5 - 01/03/18 03:10 AM
If you are interviewing Ian, make sure to ask him about a new speaker performance measurement Axiom has introduced. He calls it 'nad-mass. He'll be registering it with the trademark office and introducing it to the Audio Engineering Society.

Socketman will be very pleased because he loves 'nads and sausages.
© Axiom Message Boards