Axiom Home Page
Posted By: Newf Great - now they are sending me money! - 04/16/18 06:36 PM
LOL, as if I need an excuse to get another set of speakers, now I got a gift card. Intended for a "friend" from Axiom. Yeah sure, I'll give it to a "friend" lol

thanks Axiom
Posted By: BBIBH Re: Great - now they are sending me money! - 04/16/18 07:32 PM
Yeah, I got one last week as well...seemed like something I would use in the future!
Posted By: Newf Re: Great - now they are sending me money! - 04/16/18 10:43 PM
I think it's a cool advertising idea. Be a hero and save a friend! Have you been watching a friend suffer with terrible speakers? lol

Actually, quite a few!

As for me, I'm running out of places to put them! My only other "want" is a set of knotty Pine M3's. I've got two pairs of M3's in one room. One are Maple not real wood V3's, and the others are Knotty Pine Real Wood V3 (Although newer style tweeter?!?) I keep checking back here and praying that a set of Pine will be in the B stock or something to replace the maple ones. The Maple and Pine are pretty close I can't justify just grabbing a set at full price. Seems to be a rare wood though. Guess I'm the only one with Whitewash pine speakers or one of the few.
Posted By: BBIBH Re: Great - now they are sending me money! - 04/17/18 10:58 AM
I am not quite as "full on" any more. My system sounds boring in comparison - M80/VP150/QS8/2xEP350, with Mansfield Beech (except the QS8's that are Maple or a lighter wood).

I keep hoping for a 160/180 in Mansfield to show up!
Posted By: Newf Re: Great - now they are sending me money! - 04/17/18 11:44 AM
Nothing Boring about that but 160 and 180 is an upgrade. Very different voice to the 160. It took me a while to adjust to it. It took even longer for the woman to adjust to the size of the speaker.
Posted By: BBIBH Re: Great - now they are sending me money! - 04/17/18 12:40 PM
Yeah, I don't have that issue, as my HT is a basement build that my wife visits to get the movie theater ambiance, so as long as the projector is working and the movie she wants is available, all is good!
Posted By: SirQuack Re: Great - now they are sending me money! - 05/03/18 07:42 PM
I suppose I could get a 4th sub
© Axiom Message Boards