Axiom Home Page
Posted By: bridgman Am I the only one who didn't know this ? - 04/11/20 09:47 PM
Ok, let's try this again now that the forums are back to working-ish (formatting is funny but hopefully post content sticks around).

Everyone has heard of the song "Fish Heads" and I imagine most of us know "Barnes & Barnes" as the group that wrote and produced the song.

What I did not know was that Bill Mumy (original Lost in Space) was one half of Barnes & Barnes.
Posted By: Mojo Re: Am I the only one who didn't know this ? - 04/14/20 03:37 AM
I know Barnes and Noble, The Talking Heads, Bill Murray and The Mummy. All the rest you said is just mumbo jumbo with a bit of gumbo to me.
smile

Well you'd better watch this then:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cn73Wtem0No

Might as well watch this while you're at it:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gtffv9bpB-U
Posted By: Mojo Re: Am I the only one who didn't know this ? - 04/14/20 02:55 PM
OMG. What the hell did I just watch? This is what 3 million years of evolution has created?
How I miss the days when wild threads meant pictures of scantily clad, gorgeous women.
What the hell happen to the forums, hate this update.
Originally Posted by craigsub
How I miss the days when wild threads meant pictures of scantily clad, gorgeous women.

In fairness, those threads usually had more interesting titles as well smile
Posted By: brwsaw Re: Am I the only one who didn't know this ? - 04/16/20 01:38 AM
We get a like button!!!!
Posted By: BBIBH Re: Am I the only one who didn't know this ? - 04/16/20 11:34 AM
Originally Posted by brwsaw
We get a like button!!!!
True, but it is not easily used...
There is no more way to search the forums? I'm sure it taxes the DB server but I used that all the time. ;(
Posted By: Mojo Re: Am I the only one who didn't know this ? - 04/26/20 07:36 PM
The search function was real smart. I searched "ideal speakers for my room" and was sent to the products page. So I bought them all!
Ahh, that's what happened. I was wondering laugh
Posted By: brendo Re: Am I the only one who didn't know this ? - 04/27/20 07:22 AM
It's so confusing.
Can't find the thread already involved in as easy.
Oh no I enjoyed being able to ask the search a question and it sending you to a relevant thread to someone whom had a similar query. I used that a lot as well.
© Axiom Message Boards