Axiom Home Page
Posted By: chesseroo forum format update? - 06/12/20 03:40 PM
I'm probably a bit behind on this but WTH happened to the forum format?
This new format is hard to follow, VERY hard to see what the latest daily posts have been without having to read through each forum title and looking to see if the date of the last posted comment is relatively recent.
No search tool whatsoever.

I'm not a fan.
Posted By: BBIBH Re: forum format update? - 06/12/20 03:46 PM
Originally Posted by chesseroo
I'm probably a bit behind on this but WTH happened to the forum format?
This new format is hard to follow, VERY hard to see what the latest daily posts have been without having to read through each forum title and looking to see if the date of the last posted comment is relatively recent.
No search tool whatsoever.

I'm not a fan.
Agreed..it is difficult to adjust to and it seems to be less inviting to use.

There has been weird things happening with the posted times, but perhaps that is a timezone hosting issue.

When I click on the Forum Help at the bottom, this is the output - Parse error: syntax error, unexpected '<', expecting end of file in /www/boards.axiomaudio.com/languages/english/faq.php on line 43

Seems like testing was not completed before launch after the most recent update.
Posted By: rrlev Re: forum format update? - 06/12/20 06:51 PM
The timing of the latest website update was unfortunate ... coinciding with C19 ...

On the timestamp issues ... you need to go to your profile and set the timezone ...

Axiom needs to fix the help file.
Think a tag is messed up and the parser just drops the whole thing.
Posted By: brendo Re: forum format update? - 06/13/20 04:20 AM
With most of my posts I keep getting an error.
Need administrator privilege.
While it won't let me read outdated threads any more?
Posted By: Ian Re: forum format update? - 06/14/20 02:06 PM
This is part of a much bigger change happening in our back-end. We will be revisiting all these formatting issues later in July. There are a lot of them, both on these forums and elsewhere with the change.
Posted By: chesseroo Re: forum format update? - 06/17/20 06:40 PM
Great to know.
Thanks for the update.
© Axiom Message Boards