Axiom Home Page
Posted By: Jeff_in_the_D 2020, another year coming to the end. - 12/24/20 04:29 PM
Hey everyone,
My thanks for all the distractions the Forum has given me this past troubled year.
So from me to the Forum, Merry Christmas and try and stay safe.

respectfully,
Jeff
Posted By: Kodiak Re: 2020, another year coming to the end. - 12/26/20 12:54 AM
Yes! Agreed Jeff. This forum is a wonderful distraction. I’ve been posting here for about a year. I always look forward to checking back to see what’s new for topics or responses to questions or just some great joking around.

Happy Holidays to all you folks I’ve never met!!

And all the best towards a New Year!!

Kind Regards, Kodiak.
smile

Hope Santa brought a little break to you all! We all sure deserve one after this year.

Here's to you and yours for 2021. smile
Happy New Year Y’all!

Jeff
Posted By: Kodiak Re: 2020, another year coming to the end. - 01/01/21 03:40 AM
Thanks to everybody for the great tips and learning. And for the conversation over the past year. It’s been great getting to know you all a little bit over the past year. The forum has been a healthy outlet.

Happy New Year. Good bye 2020!

Best to all you AXIOMite guys and gals.

May your highs be smooth and gently rolled off ( v4 of course!) , your midrange real and neutral, and may your bass notes be smooth and probing the depths of sonic reality with aplomb!!!

Health be upon us all as we crossover into 2021.
( see what I did there!....)

Cheers y’all.
Posted By: CV Re: 2020, another year coming to the end. - 01/02/21 04:20 AM
Happy New Year, everyone. I hope you're all able to fit in 12 big HT upgrades this year.
Hi everyone, its been awhile since I have enter into the various ongoing conversations here on this forum but wanted to say, good ridden to 2020. Then to wish everyone a very Happy New Year for themselves and their loved ones.
Posted By: SirQuack Re: 2020, another year coming to the end. - 01/06/21 05:54 PM
Although not as active as it was back in its hay day, still a fun place to hang out during my free time. smile
Posted By: EFalardeau Re: 2020, another year coming to the end. - 01/06/21 08:02 PM
HAPPY NEW YEAR TO ALL!
SORRY FOR THE SHOUTING BUT NEIGHBORS ARE OUT SO DECIBELS ARE IN!
Hey Gary, I agree, good riddance to 2020!

Jeff
© Axiom Message Boards