Axiom Home Page
Posted By: BBIBH B Stock Store - Prices Jumped Within Hours - 12/23/22 01:19 PM
Did anyone notice the B Stock store items, and the price increases during a few hour period? For example, the EP500 was CDN $1359.20 at 9am and within hours the prices had jumped to $1658!

I know prices have increased in general, but that much in a matter of hours? I suspect someone mispriced them and then altered them when the error was realized. This does look like a build up to Boxing Day prices, but really is a bad look on Axiom....
Posted By: Mojo Re: B Stock Store - Prices Jumped Within Hours - 12/23/22 04:16 PM
Looks like everything's gone up. M3 is now $Can 924 from ~$735. If it's an error, it's affected more than one product.
Posted By: BBIBH Re: B Stock Store - Prices Jumped Within Hours - 12/24/22 02:05 PM
Not in general, I was specifically referring to the B Stock deals - they were up and changed within an hour.
Posted By: Mojo Re: B Stock Store - Prices Jumped Within Hours - 12/24/22 02:19 PM
Like you said, it appears they went up mis-priced.
Posted By: Mojo Re: B Stock Store - Prices Jumped Within Hours - 12/24/22 04:16 PM
What the hell was I trying to say in my last post? smile

Apparently the currency converter to Can $ was not working right.
Posted By: BBIBH Re: B Stock Store - Prices Jumped Within Hours - 12/24/22 05:56 PM
Originally Posted by Mojo
What the hell was I trying to say in my last post? smile
I have wondered that many times....LOL

Apparently the currency converter to Can $ was not working right.
Not an issue here, I am in the Axiom area and it was in Cdn...I have the page captured.
Posted By: Mojo Re: B Stock Store - Prices Jumped Within Hours - 12/24/22 06:28 PM
Axiom prices in $US and then converts to $Can. That wasn't working properly.
Posted By: rrlev Re: B Stock Store - Prices Jumped Within Hours - 12/25/22 04:01 AM
Axiom prices in $US and then converts to $Can. That wasn't working properly.
Really? I follow the usd/cad rates … Axioms usd prices have a bit of margin in them to absorb the day to day fluctuations.
© Axiom Message Boards