Axiom Home Page
Posted By: Hambrabi Axiom YT passed 10k subscribers - 04/22/23 03:55 AM
Where'd everyone go? Axiom's YouTube channel has gone quiet since Christmas 2022, and yet it's silently passed 10k subscribers this year, almost 2 years after their drive for 5(k) subscribers in May of 2021.

I'm assuming they're focused more on product development and production than marketing right now, since I don't see anyone moderating the forum and scrubbing the spammers or chiming in to new threads. I wished they continued releasing new content, they got a sale out of me for being proactive and standing for something.
Posted By: brwsaw Re: Axiom YT passed 10k subscribers - 07/30/23 06:28 AM
Looking forward to their next videos.
IMHO they should record from the dock, then the boat, then the dock...lol.
Posted By: Kodiak Re: Axiom YT passed 10k subscribers - 07/31/23 05:22 PM
And from the guest house i've seen too. I think andrew has done some from the Guest house maybe? Would be cool to see some videos about the factory too or even just filmed in the factory.
Posted By: Hambrabi Re: Axiom YT passed 10k subscribers - 08/10/23 04:07 PM
Axiom finally posted a new YT video this morning discussing the absence, and the pause had to do with the merger and the doubling of on-site staffing.
Posted By: Mojo Re: Axiom YT passed 10k subscribers - 08/11/23 09:26 PM
See how shell-shocked poor Andrew looks?

"WTF just happened? One day, I was minding my own business engineering subwoofers and sh1!. The next day, all these workers come through the door asking where to build all the Bryston and Magnum stuff. I'm like, how the f$#* should I know? I'm just an electrical engineer not an audio superfactory wizard. Ian? Ian? Oh f$#*. He's on his boat again."
© Axiom Message Boards