Axiom Home Page
Posted By: Ajax OT -Spell Checker - 01/31/04 02:42 PM
I'm reluctant to recommend any product, but Peter recently informed us of a free photo host, and it really helped me. So, I thought I'd pass this along in case you weren't already of aware of it (or something similar), in the hope that you might find it useful. This is a free (for personal use), effective spell checker for use with Internet Explorer. It's called IESPELL, and it contains neither spyware or adware. It just quietly sits in your IE toolbar, and operates like any other spell checker. It's great for these forums and boards, or blogs, if you're into them. I have no connection whatsoever with the company.

Uv corse, if yu dont cair abowt yor speling, then never-mind!

(Boy! That just drove my iespell nuts!)

http://www.iespell.com
Posted By: Ken.C Re: OT -Spell Checker - 01/31/04 05:34 PM
Cool. I'm gonna have to get that for my PC. Anyone know of one for Mozilla Firebird?

BTW, for those of you who are using Safari in Mac OS X, it's got a built-in spell checker. If you select your words, and right click (or control click, for those of you with single button mice/trackpads...), you'll get a pop up menu with Spelling in it. If you've mispelled the word you highlighted, some suggestions appear at the top of the menu.
© Axiom Message Boards