Axiom Home Page
Posted By: mhorgel More Kudos to Axiom Customer Service - 03/26/04 04:56 PM
Once again the folks at Axiom have demonstrated great customer service. Early this week I ordered a pair of M2's out of the outlet with a 2 week wait. I later found out that I am going to be auditioning my system for a prospective customer, and decided to pay the extra $25 and get the speakers shipped immediately. I talked with Brent at Axiom at about 3 PM on Wednesday afternoon, explained the situation, and on Thursday when I got home from work, there were my speakers! I thought I was going to be lucky to get them by Saturday.

Thanks again, Axiom.

P.S. the M2's sound great!
Posted By: ravi_singh Re: More Kudos to Axiom Customer Service - 03/28/04 06:11 AM
what movie is that quote from? fear and loathing?

are the m2's the only axioms you own? are you looking for future purchases?
Posted By: mhorgel Re: More Kudos to Axiom Customer Service - 03/28/04 06:18 AM
The quote is from "Dr. Strangelove", and is the punch line to one of the funniest gags in movie history. If you haven't seen it, it is a must-see for any movie buff.

Tha M2's are the final pieces of a 7.1 system which includes M60's, a VP100, QS4's, and a Hsu VTF-2 in addition to the M2's. I am using the M2's for rear channels in HT applications, and as surrounds for hi-rez 5.1 music (i.e. DVD-A and SACD). Details about the rest of my system are in my Bio, if you are interested.

Unless I want to upgrade my QS4's to ones with the new tweeters (or QS8's), or my VP100 to a 150, I am not contemplating any further purchases.

Mark
Posted By: ravi_singh Re: More Kudos to Axiom Customer Service - 03/29/04 02:55 PM
RIGHT!!!!

when they're on the plane and they get their rescue kits

that movie is one of my all time favs
© Axiom Message Boards