Axiom Home Page
I've had my Axioms since July '03 and already had 2 separate audition sessions result in Axiom purchases. Who knows, maybe by the time the year is up, my referrals will pay for some M60's...

It definitely pays to spread the gospel...
Posted By: Ajax Re: Just received my 2nd Axiom referral check!! - 04/05/04 11:10 PM
Show off! I thought Menlo Park was in New Jersey, and that Thomas Edison invented it.
I've only had one person come over for an audition, but it resulted in a sale. Now if Ken would only bite the bullet and buy something already, that would bring my count up to 2.
Referral check?! I never got one of those for the 1 sale I generated. What'd they give ya?
You get 5% of the buyer's purchase paid to the auditioner. The buyer has to pass the 30 day period too.

One note, however, is that my bank charges extra to cash a Canadian check. Ain't nothin free in Babylon...

i think he got a john denver cd
Hmm...I have had two Axiom demos in my home that resulted in sales...and I don't even own Axioms!
It may also depend on whether the new buyers noted you as the owner of the Axioms auditioned. If they do not mention this important little fact, no cheque should be expected.
Unfortunately for us out here in Western Canada, there are very few auditions so we have to try and make our own kind of coins. That's probably why they stuck a mint in Winnipeg...
Hey, you provide the garage (or other enclosed area), and I'll buy faster. Sooner I get it done, the less chance she has to changer her mind...
There's an auditioning payback system? Thought that only worked for the online affiliate thing.

Weird... learn something new every day.

Bren...
Shhhhh! It's a secret. Don't tell the newbies...
Demo's out here in LA seemed to have dried up. I used to have people over all the time to demo.

I still have people coming over to my place.

In fact...someone is coming over this week to hear the sub.
I guess you Ascends are soaking up all the LA area demos.

I haven't had a chance to show off in quite awhile.

This one is actually more so a Hsu demo....the Ascends are a bonus. Three weeks ago I did have people over to hear the speakers.

My understanding is this is the slow part of the year....
So are you saying the Ascends are so good that they are causing people to buy Axioms?
hehehehe...nope. You guys remember, Amie was nice enough to loan me a demo pair of M60's....ZeN came over to listen to them, he went to MikeA's beforehand....and KCSkins actually bought the demo pair.

Ascends...like the Axioms...sell themselves. When people come over to listen...I give them as much control over the system as they will take...all I have to do is enjoy the music they bring. I don't want to be a salesman.

I am sure the "demo" season will pick up in a month or so...but as the weather gets warmer, I get more busy with other stuff.
© Axiom Message Boards