Axiom Home Page
Posted By: bigjohn HT PROJECT ROOM - 04/05/04 11:16 PM
there was a new member that signed up today.. his name is CALYPSOCOWBOY. ya'll go look at his profile and click on his link.. he has detailed pics of a ground up build of his HT room.. looks like a lot of hard work, and a job well done, but not yet complete. he still has to finish a little trim, a little paint, and a set of AXIOM speakers.

go check it out, its worth a look.

bigjohn
Posted By: pmbuko Re: HT PROJECT ROOM - 04/05/04 11:36 PM
Now you've done it bigjohn! Your link has caused the site to exceed its daily limit! (In the geek crowd, the term is "slashdotted".)
Posted By: bigjohn Re: HT PROJECT ROOM - 04/05/04 11:45 PM
sorry, i just thought it was really cool.. i am not a geek(yet), so lets just say i screwed up and forget all those fancy words..

for real, when you can get into it, its worth checking out.

bigjohn
Posted By: pmbuko Re: HT PROJECT ROOM - 04/05/04 11:50 PM
I actually got 2/3 of the way through the pictures, so maybe it's my fault!

Looks like a really cool "labor of love" type project. His wife must be one patient woman!
Posted By: getoffb Re: HT PROJECT ROOM - 04/06/04 12:37 AM
He posted it on avs as well, so that probaly has something to do with it...
Posted By: SpockTheater Re: HT PROJECT ROOM - 04/06/04 12:56 AM
Gee...thanks Peter...no more pictures for the rest of us. *sigh* Wow, that room looks so clean and inviting. Add some some padding on the wall and I'll call that a great solitary confinement.
Posted By: getoffb Re: HT PROJECT ROOM - 04/08/04 04:11 PM
In reply to:

(In the geek crowd, the term is "slashdotted".)

Thats the wannabe nerd crowd. True nerds would say "/."
Posted By: pmbuko Re: HT PROJECT ROOM - 04/08/04 05:00 PM
That's how they'd refer to the website. When a link causes a mass flood of readers to click it and results in the linked webserver becoming overloaded, the term is written out as "slashdotted". Looks much better than "/.ed"

Sorry, just defending my geek creds.
© Axiom Message Boards