Axiom Home Page
Posted By: christopherstpa klipsch - 05/07/04 07:17 PM
Axiom vs klipsch, spcifically axiom 60's vs klipsch rf-35? Which should I go with?
Posted By: BigWill Re: klipsch - 05/07/04 07:32 PM
I would be stunned if you heard them side-by-side and preferred the Klipsch. I chose M60s after demoing Klipsch RF7s and am pretty glad I did. The RF7s had the advantage in the bass dep't, but those horns are just too harsh for me.
Posted By: tomtuttle Re: klipsch - 05/07/04 07:43 PM
Chris, this is at least the third different thread you've started with the same question. Did you not like the answers before or something? It would be better to bump (re-post in) the old threads rather than start new ones.

This is the Axiom board; you know what we're going to say!
Posted By: jtmccoy Re: klipsch - 05/07/04 08:43 PM
Hey everyone who's spent hundreds to thousands of dollars on Axiom gear, should I buy Bose speakers or Axioms, what do you think?

Any comments would be appreciated. :-P
Posted By: BigWill Re: klipsch - 05/07/04 09:19 PM
If you got the Bose for $50 at a garage sale, then...

NAH!!! You would still be getting ripped off!
Posted By: Ray3 Re: klipsch - 05/08/04 12:31 AM
Not necessarily Mark, $50 is a fair price for a set of Bose earrings. They are also useful to add as ballast to the base of a new seawall, provided the fish don't reject them.

I was in Best Buy with a friend a few days after I got my Axioms and he stumbled across that $2400 Bose display they have. I pretty much had to tackle him and drag him out of the store. He was ready to buy them RIGHT NOW. One half hour with the Axioms at my house got him pointed in the right direction. He is a soon to be Axiom purchaser.
Posted By: 2x6spds Re: klipsch - 05/08/04 04:39 AM
Klipsch Heresies and Cornwalls are great though enormous speakers. Very efficient. I have a giant Klipsch KLF C7 (2x8" drivers and a HUGE tractrix horn tweeter) center speaker which now integrates very nicely with a pair of M60 type Michaura M665s, a pair of QS8s on the sides and a pair of M2s on the back wall.
© Axiom Message Boards