Axiom Home Page
Posted By: Anonymous Factory Outlet VP150 - 03/09/02 03:21 AM
I just received a pair of Factory Outlet M22's and a VP150 that I ordered this week. The performance of these speakers is amazing. As for the "blemishes", the M22's are nearly perfect except for a couple small paint nicks on their backs. I'm very satisfied with those. Unfortunately, I'm a little disappointed in the condition of the center. I think it has a "worse case scenario" blemish. Across the entire front of the cabinet, along the top and bottom ledge, quite a bit of paint is missing from the edges just above and below the grill. It's a bit of an eyesore and can easily be seen from my viewing position about 10 feet away. I would think that this is a fairly uncommon case. My question is:
Can I exchange this speaker for a different one ?

Thanks.

-Bill
Posted By: reason1 Re: Factory Outlet VP150 - 03/09/02 04:05 PM
I just ordered the exact same setup! Have been eagerly tracking them (in memphis now) and i sure hope there are no 'blemishes' on mine that i can notice from the listening position!
Posted By: Amie Re: Factory Outlet VP150 - 03/10/02 09:03 PM
Hi Bill;

I'm sorry about this! This isn't the way a factory second leaves here (no paint on the speakers, so the speaker has been dropped in shipping and cracked.) Please contact me directly at amie@axiomaudio.com and I'll arrange an exchange with you.
© Axiom Message Boards